IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Communications Officer”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 10 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|10 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/Job Summary: The Global Partnerships communications team is part of the Marketing & Mobilization (M&M) department. The team supports and highlights the IRC’s high value donors and partnerships with the private and philanthropic sectors.
- Work alongside our corporate and foundation teams to support grant visibility requirements and proactive profile-building opportunities.
- In particular, focus on expansion of external visibility opportunities, cause marketing, and activations with consumer-facing partners and notable brands.
- Lead external engagement strategy around campaigns and key moments with partners, including digital activations, earned and paid media pitches, flagship events, etc.
- Lead thought leadership and executive communications strategy with partners to elevate cross-sector solutions and commitments to the world’s most pressing humanitarian challenges.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Genuine passion about the IRC’s work and leading 360-degree communications activations with philanthropic partners!
- 4+ years in Consumer and/or Brand communications in the private or NGO sectors.
- Strong understating of media landscape and comfort with pitching stories and writing statements, quotes, etc.
- A generalist who thinks about communications across channels, e.g., video, digital, social, and media and is able to connect the dots!
- Experience with events and activations to build profile and visibility.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Communications Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 10 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy