IRC Transform Program Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “Transform Program Coordinator”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 15 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Transform Program Coordinator Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Transform Program Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|Transform Program Coordinator
|Total Vacant Post
|At least 4 years
|15 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/ Summary: The Program Coordinator will support the TRANSFORM project and will be responsible for the operational aspects of the implementation of all key IRC objectives and deliverables of this initiative.
Project Management and Operational Oversight and Coordination:
- Manage the operational, financial and administrative activities and deliverables of the TRANSFORM project
- Support the Senior Inclusion Specialist with the oversight of all programmatic activities and deliverables.
- Actively work with relevant IRC country and headquarters staff and support Edge Effect in the operational delivery of project activities in all three pilot locations, ensuring effective implementation and with particular oversight of activities and deliverables in El Salvador and Ukraine.
- Track and update a work and spending plan for successful implementation of TRANSFORM, in coordination with the Senior Inclusion Specialist and the Grants Manager.
- A relevant combination of academic qualifications and extensive experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least 4 years of experience managing complex projects in diverse humanitarian settings/contexts and at both the field and global level, and coordinating multi-country and multi-stakeholder initiatives.
- Experience in knowledge management and development of diverse learning products.
- Excellent communication -written and oral presentation skills and experience representing an organization and building strong relationships at the local, national, and international levels.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Transform Program Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 15 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy