UNDP Programme and Finance Associate Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNDP Kenya looking for “Programme and Finance Associate”.
Applicants with a Completion of secondary education may apply on or before 21 February 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Programme and Finance Associate Jobs 2024
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 06 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme and Finance Associate to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Programme and Finance Associate
|Total Vacant Post
|Completion of secondary education
|At least 6 years
|21 February 2024
UNDP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of the A.C.T. programme work plans, budgets, and proposals on programme implementation arrangements.
- Provide technical guidance to the executing agencies on routine delivery and reporting of programme supported activities and finances.
- Prepare information for the audit of programmes/ projects and support implementation of audit recommendations.
- Identify sources and gather and compile data and information for the preparation of documents, guidelines, speeches and position papers.
- Assist the Programme Manager and Programme Specialist in all aspects of partner agreement and management.
- Completion of secondary education is required.
- Specialized national or international certification in accounting and finance is an asset.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting is an asset.
- Successful completion of UN Women Accounting and Finance Test is required as part of the selection process.
- At least 6 years of progressively responsible experience in finance;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc) and spreadsheet and database packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems is required.
- Knowledge of EU funded programmes is desirable;
- Experience in the use of a modern ERP system, preferably Oracle Cloud, is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Programme and Finance Associate Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 21 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy