UNDP Publications Graphic Designers Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNDP Kenya looking for “Publications Graphic Designers”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 06 February 2024.
The United Nations Development Programme is the global development network of the United Nations. It promotes technical and investment cooperation among nations and advocates for change and connects countries to knowledge, experience and resources to help people build a better life for themselves.
UNDP Publications Graphic Designers Jobs 2024
The UNDP has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Publications Graphic Designers to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
|Publications Graphic Designers
|Total Vacant Post
|At least five years
|06 February 2024
UNDP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of requested knowledge products including accompanying annexes and providing technical inputs where necessary;
- The consultant will design requested knowledge products while ensuring alignment with the UN Women branding and communications guidelines and templates;
- Conceptualize, design, and produce infographics of each of the requested knowledge products in line with UN Women branding guidelines;
- Revise and finalize draft products based on feedback from UN Women;
- The scope of work will include extensive input and direction from UN Women, reviews with UN Women, post production work and final products for dissemination. Reviews with UN Women will be done for every stage of work;
- The Graphic Designer will be responsible for the conceptualization of digital projects. He/she will brainstorm and provide creative and innovative design direction that is aligned with UN Women guidelines and requirements.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in in Creative Designs, Communications, Journalism, Mass Communication or Marketing, Fine Arts, Social Sciences or similar qualification from a globally recognized school/university is required;
- A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree;
- A project/programme management certification (such as PMP, PRINCE2®, or MSP®®) would be an added advantage.
- At least five years of experience in the field of graphic design with a proven record of pushing the boundaries of design by staying abreast of industry trends and providing creative and innovative solutions;
- Demonstratable experience that is limited to publication designs and templates, document layout, creation of graphs and infographics, charts and PowerPoint slides and branding;
- Strong theoretical and practical experience in graphic design, including the use of design software such as Adobe Design Premium, In-Design, CorelDraw, etc.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNDP Publications Graphic Designers Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 06 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy