UNEP Public Information Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Public Information Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 14 October 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Public Information Officer Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 05 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Public Information Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Public Information Officer|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||14 October 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Produce briefing notes and speeches for UNEP principals on UNEP activities in the region;
- Produce and place stories (feature, OpEd, news, web story, infographic, multimedia, newsletter), working under the guidance of UNEP’s News Desk;
- Produce daily content for UNEP’s social media platforms;
- Adapt for regional use, pitch, and place global stories developed by headquarters;
- Convene internal resources and execute media field exposure visits;
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in communications, public and/media relations or journalism or a related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- Successful completion of both degree and non-degree programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science programs is desirable.
- A minimum of seven (7) years of progressively responsible experience in media or communication field is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience working in a science or environmental organization is required.
- At least two (2) years of experience working for an international organization running large communication programs is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the position advertised, fluency in English and in French is required. Knowledge of Spanish is desirable. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Public Information Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 October 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|