UNEP Programme Management Director Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNEP Kenya looking for “Programme Management Director”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29 February 2024.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Programme Management Director Jobs 2024
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Programme Management Director to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
|Programme Management Director
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of fifteen (15) years
|29 February 2024
UNEP Job Vacancy 2024
- Takes the lead in strategy, planning, development and implementation of UNEP’s multilingual social media strategy.
- Provides advice and expertise to managers, senior officers and other public information staff on a range of issues related to social media usage, engagement methods, and approaches; anticipates and resolves issues/problems.
- Prepares or oversees preparation of a diverse range of social media assets and materials in support of major campaign initiatives.
- Evaluates results and impact of social media activities, reports on developments, trends and attitudes regarding the UN.
- Works with strategic partners, communication peers, as well as colleagues across UNEP and the UN system, to ensure UNEP’s work is coordinated, amplified and highly visible on social media platforms.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s or Doctorate degree, or equivalent) in Political Science, International Relations, Development, Economics, Environmental Management, or other relevant fields is required. A first-level degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in the specified fields of studies with two additional years of relevant work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of fifteen (15) years of progressively responsible experience in the field of political affairs, international relations, policy analysis and formulation on global political, development or environmental issues, environmental management, development, programme management or related area is required.
- Ten (10) years’ experience at a senior management leadership position in an international and/or multicultural organization is required.
- Experience in managing programmes with global partners and stakeholders is required.
- Experience within the international environment governance system is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Programme Management Director Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 29 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy