UNICEF Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Kenya looking for “Evaluation Specialist”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 11 February 2024.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2024
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Evaluation Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of 8 years
|11 February 2024
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2024
How can you make a difference?
Support the Country Offices under his/her responsibility and their national partners to develop and implement a plan of evaluation activities that will provide relevant and strategic information to manage Country Programmes and relevant national policies and programmes toward achieving results for children in both humanitarian and nonhumanitarian environments.
The Multi-Country Evaluation Specialist will work with assigned Country Offices to:
- Guide the offices and their partners to identify priority evaluation topics in accordance with the UNICEF Evaluation Policy, the UNICEF Strategic Plan, the Sustainable Development Goals, the Country Programme Document and national policies and programmes.
- Identify the Evaluation objectives, priorities, and activities required for effective Country Office and partner Emergency Preparedness and Response Plans. In humanitarian response situations, help the Country Office adjust the prevailing evaluation plan in UNICEF Evidence Information System Integration system (EISI), in accordance with guidance for emergency situations. Likewise, adjust the evaluation plans in EISI in accordance with the transition through the stages of transition and recovery.
- Identify gaps in knowledge and work with sector managers to ensure these are addressed. Facilitate cross-sectoral collaboration in the execution of these efforts.
- Provide technical support to ensure that a set of evaluation performance indicators is monitored and fed into decision-making processes in the context of the multi-year and annual evaluation plans in EISI, as well as associated office-wide management plans and work plans, ensuring close follow up on the implementation of planned evaluative activities.
Qualification & Experience:
- An Advanced University Degree in the social sciences, economics, public policy, statistics, or in research methods is required. A degree or certification/accreditation in Evaluation is a significant advantage.
- A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience in the implementation of equity-focused evaluations and the management of the evaluation function at national and international level. Experience in development and/ or humanitarian settings is required.
- Experience with building staff and organizational capacities in Evaluation.
- Experience in supporting national evaluation capacity and working with professional evaluation associations is an advantage.
- Fluency in English and French is required. Knowledge of another official UN language or a prominent language of the duty stations covered by the MC Evaluation Post is an asset.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Evaluation Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy