UNON Senior Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNON Kenya looking for “Senior Information Systems Assistant”.
Applicants with a Completion of high school diploma may apply on or before 04 September 2023.
The United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON) is one of four major United Nations office sites[a] where numerous different UN agencies have a joint presence. Established in 1996, it is the UN’s official headquarters in Africa. The United Nations Office at Nairobi also hosts the global headquarters for two programmes: the United Nations Environmental Programme (UNEP) and the United Nations Human Settlements Programme (UN-Habitat).
UNON Senior Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNON has published a job vacancy announcement on 11 July 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Information Systems Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office at Nairobi (UNON)|
|Position||Senior Information Systems Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Completion of high school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum of ten (10) years|
|Application Deadline||04 September 2023|
UNON Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support all aspects of network hardware and software.
- Manage/administer/maintain the network firewall.
- Maintain all switches/routers at recommended operating system and security patch levels.
- Supervise and manage the installation, configuration, testing and deployment of network hardware and software.
- Manage the administration, operation, technical support, and monitoring of network switchers/routers and possible redistribution of load between routers/switches.
- Completion of high school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Supplemental courses/technical certificate in information technology or related field is required.
- A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant and progressively responsible experience in the information technology field is required. The minimum years of relevant experience is reduced by two years for candidates who possess a first level Completion of high school diploma.
- Experience in network security, LAN/WAN and IPT systems design, implementation and operation is required.
- Working experience in network routing and switching, troubleshooting network related problems and network security is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNON Senior Information Systems Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 04 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|