UNOPS Project Management Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
UNOPS Kenya looking for “Project Management Specialist”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 11 February 2024.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNOPS Project Management Specialist Jobs 2024
The UNOPS has published a job vacancy announcement on 30 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Management Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|United Nations Office for Project Services (UNOPS)
|Project Management Specialist
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 5 years
|11 February 2024
UNOPS Job Vacancy 2024
- Ensure that AFR is in full compliance with UNOPS rules, regulations and policies;
- Analyse HQ and regional business processes, and make recommendations to further align efficiency and effectiveness improvements of such processes, supporting high quality program delivery and needs of field operations.
- Support drafting and development of regional Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines in conformity with UNOPS rules and regulations; and (b) templates and training, supporting adequate application and compliance with updated corporate policies and procedures.
- Support implementation of updated corporate standards, tools and templates
- Provide operational support for missions and audits, conducting necessary preparation work prior to such missions and audits.
- An advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Business Administration, Development Studies, International Relations or other related field is required. A first-level university with an additional 2 years of work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced degree.
- PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification is highly desirable.
- A minimum 5 years of experience in supporting programmes, operations, or management at the national and preferably international levels, in a multicultural setting; relevant experience should also include knowledge of budgeting, data analysis, reporting, human resources, and procurement.
- Knowledge of Google Workspace, particularly Google Sheets, or equivalent is desirable
- Knowledge of UN/UNOPS’ rules, regulations, policies, tools, and systems is highly desirable.
- Experience working in the Africa region will be considered an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNOPS Project Management Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 11 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy