World Bank Principal Country Officer Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
World Bank Kenya looking for “Principal Country Officer”.
Applicants with a Advanced degree in Business may apply on or before 07 February 2024.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Principal Country Officer Jobs 2024
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 29 January 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Principal Country Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|World Bank Group
|Principal Country Officer
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced degree in Business
|07 February 2024
World Bank Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Accountabilities:
- In collaboration with relevant IFC and WB teams, (i) support the Regional Director in the formulation and execution of country strategies and diagnostics.
- Oversee the implementation of IFC/WBG’s strategy for Kenya and the integrated delivery of investment, upstream and advisory services to meet the needs of clients and advance the growth of IFC/WBG business in Kenya.
- Cultivate and maintain high level relationships with key partners in Kenya, including government agencies, private sector, industry organizations, multilateral and bilateral agencies, World Bank, MIGA, CSOs and other partners.
- Keep abreast of macro-economic developments that can impact IFC’s activities in Kenya and provide regular inputs to Country and Regional Industry management teams as needed.
- Identify areas of new strategic engagement to be considered by IFC, in close coordination with regional industry colleagues, the World Bank, and other stakeholders.
Qualification & Experience:
- Advanced degree in Business, Economics, or a related field;
- More than 15 years of professional experience in banking, consulting, relationship management in public and/or private sector/technical advisory services particularly related to private sector development and/or business environment. Experience of development related investment and/or advisory work will be a positive.
- Experience in investment transactions, with shown success in developing client relationships as well as sourcing, negotiating, structuring, and closing quality investments; Portfolio management experience is a plus;
- Demonstrated strong country knowledge including politics, history, social dynamics, culture, economics, local markets, and regulatory framework.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Principal Country Officer Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 07 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy