NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs.
NRC South Sudan looking for “Finance Officer”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 29th November 2023.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is an independent humanitarian organisation helping people forced to flee. We work in crises across 31 countries, providing emergencies and long-term assistance to millions of people every year. We stand up for people forced to flee, advocating their rights. NORCAP, our global provider of expertise, helps improve international and local ability to prevent, prepare for, respond to and recover from crises.
NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 10th November 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Finance Officer to be based in Leer, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)|
|Location||Leer, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Application Deadline||29th November 2023|
- Ensure accurate and verified expenses and post at field level
- Prepare cash payments as well as informing suppliers to collect their money
- Review completeness of documents and ensure payments are conducted on time
- Produce monthly & bi-Weekly financial report for an over view at field level
- Provide voucher numbers for payments verified by the budget holder
- Liaise with Juba country finance office for timely staff salary, supplier payments and fund request for area.
- Supports the area office in finalizing the support budget
- Undertake proposal and grant application reviews to assess compliance with NRC and donor guidelines
- Input online payment data, collect, rename scanned documents and pass records for uploading
- Participate in the closure of projects
- Attend grants opening meetings
- Other responsibilities as delegated by the line manager
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration
- High-level competency in computer skills (Microsoft Windows and Office applications)
- A proven track record in financial administration with demonstrable 2-3 years’ experience in accounting and financial procedures for international organization
- Must be able to prioritize and have excellent multitasking and documentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills, diplomatic and self-directed.
- Able to handle pressure and remain focused
- Ability to work in remote and hard to reach locations
- Fluent speaker of Arabic is an advantage
- Job Identification: 12922
- Job Category: Finance
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://ekum.fa.em2.oraclecloud.com/hcmUI………
The Closing Date: 29th November 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|