UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
UNOIOS Uganda looking for “Investigator”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 15, 2024.
The United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services is an independent office in the United Nations Secretariat whose mandate is to “assist the Secretary-General in fulfilling his internal oversight responsibilities in respect of the resources and staff of the Organization.
UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2024
The UNOIOS has published a job vacancy announcement on February 07, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Investigator to be based in ENTEBBE, Uganda.
|United Nations Office of Internal Oversight Services (UNOIOS)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|March 15, 2024
UNOIOS Job Vacancy 2024
The Investigator will be responsible for the following duties:
- Plans, organizes, conducts and manages investigations of alleged misconduct, malfeasance, mismanagement, fraud, corruption, waste of resources, sexual exploitation and abuse (SEA), sexual harassment, and violations of United Nations regulations and rules
- Participates within a team of investigators to gather evidence; prepares evidence for disciplinary bodies; obtains and reviews relevant documentation; conducts interviews and takes statements; analyses facts, determines findings and formulates recommended disciplinary and jurisdictional actions; gathers and analyses electronic evidence
- Determines whether matters involve potential fraud, corruption, or other illegal or criminal conduct warranting referral to national authorities
- Prepares complete and concises investigation reports and conducts post-investigation tasks
- Collaborates with other investigators and staff members to achieve Organizational goals, in accordance with ID/OIOS standard operating procedures and in compliance with Organizational Regulations and Rules; manage financial resources and logistics of the unit.
- Collects and analyzes data to identify trends or patterns and provide insights through graphs, charts, tables and reports using data visualization methods to enable data-driven planning, decision-making, presentation and reporting.
- Performs other duties as required.
Position in Organization:
- Job Opening ID: 224608
- Job Network : Management and Administration
- Job Family : Investigation
- Category and Level : Professional and Higher Categories, P-3
- Duty Station : ENTEBBE
- Department/Office : Office of Internal Oversight Services
- Date Posted : Jan 31, 2024
- Deadline : Mar 15, 2024
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent degree) in law or a relevant field is required. A first-level university degree in combination with two additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree. Successful completion of programs in data analytics, business analytics or data science is an advantage.
- A minimum of five years of full-time progressively responsible experience in investigatory work is required.
- Experience in interviewing subjects and witnesses in the furtherance of investigations is required.
- Experience with international investigation activities is required.
- Experience with an international or multilateral public institution is desirable.
- Two years or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Working knowledge of French is desirable. Knowledge of another United Nations official language is desirable.
How to Apply UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/jobSearchDescription/224608?language=en
The Closing Date: March 15, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy