IGCP Area Sales Manager Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Area Sales Manager”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before February 15, 2024.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
IGCP Area Sales Manager Jobs 2024
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on January 18, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Area Sales Manager to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP)
|Area Sales Manager
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|February 15, 2024
IGCP Job Vacancy 2024
- To reach sales volume and profitability targets for all products and possible new products as laid out in the annual company budget and marketing plan as well as manage to meet/ exceed monthly, Quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Assist the sales and distribution manager in the development of the annual marketing plan, specially advising on realistic forecasts for each product and territory.
- To establish sales execution strategies for client’s brand and new products to ensure achievement of overall strategic objectives, sales and profit targets.
- To manage and continuously develop and optimize the distributors and their distribution network and ensure an active and profitable development of the route to market.
- To provide leadership to the region through effective communication of vision active coaching and development while comparing sales results to goals and taking appropriate action to correct when necessary and maintaining close working relationship with the subordinates.
- Responsible for the planning, direction, organization and control of area sales representatives and route salesmen to accomplish specific sales objectives.
- Responsible for monitoring the performance of the team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports, cyclical sales meetings, and sales itineraries/route plans
- Building strong awareness and analysis and of market trends by proactively monitoring, evaluating and reporting competitor activity related to trade marketing ie. Promotions, merchandising and category management.
- Facilitating product training, developing tailor made programs and promotions and providing operational support
- Provide updates on daily all issues in the deposit in terms of stocks for the skus, returns status, salesmen reconciliations.
- Ensure monitoring of distribution’s holding stock, payment follow ups and report on their business status in terms of growth/decline in sales and come up on ways of improving business growth
- Monitor and report daily regarding distribution routes to ensure OTIFEF
- Monitor report and ensure optimal use of company assets like coolers and crates to advance the company’s business
Position in Organization:
- Level: Senior Management
- Deadline: 2024-02-15 16:27:50
- Posted: 2 weeks ago
- Position: Area Sales Manger
- Reports: Sales and Distribution Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related field, Psychology Studies and Advanced Diploma in Sales and Marketing. Possession of a professional post graduate marketing/ Sales Qualification such as CIM is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in FMCG sectors as a territory, area or country sales manager.
- Selling skills
- Forecasting skills
- Reporting and presentations
- Negotiation & distribution skills
- Communication skills
- Customer relationship skills
- Planning and organizing skills
- Decision making
- Result oriented person
- Adopting to change among others
How to Apply IGCP Area Sales Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 15, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- Malteser International Driver Jobs 2024
- Malteser International MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
- DRC Research Team Leader Jobs 2024
- FHI 360 Maternal Newborn and Child Health Technical Director Jobs 2024
- LWF IT Technician Jobs 2024
- LWF Project Assistant Jobs 2024
- SNV Climate Adaptation and Impact Advisor Jobs 2024
- IRC Regional Gender Equality and Inclusion Advisor Jobs 2024
- IRC Regional Case Processing Coordinator Jobs 2024