IGCP Executive Assistant Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Executive Assistant”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before February 29, 2024.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
IGCP Executive Assistant Jobs 2024
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on January 18, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Executive Assistant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|February 29, 2024
IGCP Job Vacancy 2024
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep custody of all Board and Senior Management papers, documents and minutes.
- Maintain a diary of meetings for Board, Committees and Senior Management.
- Take minutes of Board meetings.
- Prepare attendance registers of Board meetings and allowance requisition and reimbursement for payments to Board.
- Prepare schedules of information that the Board has requested from management.
- Prepare schedules and information management needs to submit to Board for consideration.
- Manage all correspondence and records to and from the Executive Director.
- Review documentation to Executive Director and route these to their respective department heads for action.
- Prepare schedules of action points that require the attention of the Executive Director.
- Read reports/proposals to Executive Director that require her input, and provide a summary of key issues that require the attention of the Executive Director.
- Make travel arrangements for the Executive Director and Board members;
- Maintain a diary of national and international events that require the participation of the Executive Director and Board Members.
- Assist in the preparation, monitoring and managing costs related to Board budget and the Executive Director’s office.
- Make travel arrangements for the strategic partners visiting the organization’s field operations through the Executive Director’s office.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Middle Management
- Deadline: 2024-02-29 21:12:51
- Posted: 7 hours ago
- Job Title: Executive Assistant
- Duty Station: Kampala, Uganda
- Must hold at least a Bachelor’s degree in any relevant discipline from a recognized university of recognized standing.
- A post-graduate qualification in a management-related discipline will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ work experience in a supervisory or administrative or Executive Assistant role in a private or public sector organization.
- Good organizational, attention to detail, and coordination skills, ability to work calmly under the stress of conflicting deadlines and assignments.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Effective oral & written communication and presentation skills.
- Computer Skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word Processing).
- Desirable interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical – ability to comprehend management and Board papers and other correspondences.
- Organizational skills– prioritizing, time management and ability to plan each day to meet deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of the Labour laws of Uganda.
- High levels of integrity, professionalism and discretion.
- High levels of self-initiative and problem-solving skills.
- Courtesy, tact and diplomacy.
How to Apply IGCP Executive Assistant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 29, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy