Plan International Communications Officer Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. Plan International Uganda looking for “Communications Officer“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 22, 2023.
Plan International is a development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls.
Plan International Communications Officer Jobs 2023
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on September 11, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Communications Officer to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||September 22, 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Key result areas:
KRA 1: Project Planning
- Support the development of Influencing & Communications Plans for a delegated portfolio of projects:
- Ensure a good understanding of PIU’s operating environment and the ways in which the achievement of our strategic goals is dependent on influencing others towards changed mindsets and behaviours
- Contribute towards stakeholder mapping and audience analysis, leading to the development of clear, measurable influencing targets and innovative strategies for driving change
- Support the development of detailed implementation plans and budgets; ensure that there is clarity over what activities will be managed by the PD&Q team, and what will be managed by the Programme Implementation team
- In collaboration with MERL and Project Managers, devise effective monitoring frameworks that will support quality assurance of influencing / communications interventions and yield important insights on how to change mindsets and behaviours for the benefit of vulnerable children and youth (especially girls).
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kampala- Country Office
- Type of Role: Fixed Term (Initially 1 yr and renewable every after 3 yrs)
- Reports to: Communications Coordinator
- Grade: Level 12
- of Positions: 1
- Closing Date: 22/09/23
- Bachelor’s degree required with preference in mass communications, journalism, community development, or related fields
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar role, preferably with non-governmental organizations
Critical Technical Competencies
- Special skill in InDesign/Illustrator/Photoshop is essential to be able design materials
- Experience with still photography, videography, and story writing style of communication
- Excellent communication and public relations skills with strong English language capability (written and oral) and ability to clearly communicate complex ideas and principles
- Experience hosting or working with donors preferred
How to Apply Plan International Communications Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.plan-international.org/job/Kampala-Communications-Officer/979617701/
The Closing Date: September 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNODC International Consultant Jobs 2023
- IRC ERD Manager Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Climate Change Mitigation and Livelihood Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC ERD Assistant Jobs 2023
- CIP Agricultural Economist Graduate Intern Jobs 2023
- TPO Economic Strengthening Officers Jobs 2023
- TPO District Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- TPO Social Worker Jobs 2023