UNODC International Consultant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. UNODC Uganda looking for “International Consultant“. Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 28, 2023.
The UNODC is the United Kingdom’s international organisation for educational opportunities and cultural relations. The UNODC creates international opportunities for the people of the UK and other countries and builds trust between them worldwide.
UNODC International Consultant Jobs 2023
The UNODC has published a job vacancy announcement on September 21, 2023for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of International Consultant to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC)|
|Position||International Consultant to Develop a Training Curriculum for Directorate of Community Service Staff (Ministry of Internal Affairs)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||September 28, 2023|
UNODC Job Vacancy 2023
Specific tasks to be carried out by the consultant:
The consultant will work under the overall supervision of the Head of Office, UNODC Uganda, under direct supervision of the Programme Management Officer, in performing the following substantive roles and duties:
- a) Conduct a comprehensive needs assessment.
- b) Undertake desk research and analyse all the necessary documents such as existing training manual/modules training materials, legislation of Community Service in Uganda and international best practice to fully understand the ground situation.
- c) Carry out a “Gap” analysis to identify gaps in the trainings being imparted and map out the issues related to the assignment.
- d) Analyse job descriptions to take into consideration the roles and responsibilities of Community Service staff at various levels.
- e) Develop a comprehensive training curriculum for Community Service staff career progression and improved service delivery.
- f) Organize and facilitate one Training of Trainers (TOT) workshop for Resource Persons under the Curriculum.
- g) Develop a detailed workplan, monitoring plan and budget for implementation of the curriculum
Position in Organization:
- Posting Title: International Consultant to Develop a Training Curriculum for Directorate of Community Service Staff (Ministry of Internal Affairs)
- Department/Office: United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime
- Duty Station: KAMPALA
- Posting Period: 20 September 2023 – 28 September 2023
- Job Opening Number: 23-United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime-218371-Consultant
- Staffing Exercise N/A
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in criminology, law, social sciences, business administration, or related discipline is required. A first level university degree in similar fields in combination with two additional years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- At least seven (7) years of relevant work experience in the field of curriculum development/design, developing training curriculum and training materials is required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of international standards and norms in crime prevention and criminal justice, in particular the Nelson Mandela Rules, preferably complemented by exposure to delivering technical assistance on prison management related issues at international level, including in low and middle income countries is required.
- Demonstrate knowledge experience and skills in facilitating consultations, deploying sensitization/trainings workshops, capacity building and coaching skills is desirable.
- Ability to develop practical and user-friendly tools in the field of staff training is desirable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in conducting need assessments is desirable.
- English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in oral and written English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is an advantage.
How to Apply UNODC International Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://careers.un.org/lbw/jobdetail.aspx?id=218371
The Closing Date: September 28, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Alight Consultant Jobs 2023
- Alight Clinical Psychologist Jobs 2023
- Alight Psychosocial Counselor Jobs 2023
- Windle International Director of Operations Jobs 2023
- IGCP Plant Operator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Account Manager Enterprise Jobs 2023
- IGCP Billing and Receivables Management Accountant Jobs 2023
- IGCP Finance and Administration Manager Jobs 2023