Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
Plan International Uganda looking for “Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 07, 2023.
Plan International is an independent development and humanitarian organisation which works in 71 countries across the world, in Africa, the Americas, and Asia to advance children’s rights and equality for girls. Plan International is one of the world’s largest organisations working for children’s rights and gender equality. In 2016, Plan International reached 17.1 million girls and 15.5 million boys through its programming.
Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023
The Plan International has published a job vacancy announcement on May 27, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change to be based in Kamuli, Uganda.
|Position||Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||June 07, 2023|
Plan International Job Vacancy 2023
Key result areas:
KRA 1: Project Planning & Initiation
- Participate in the design, planning and initiation of new projects in the designated Programme Area (PA):
- Participate in the situational analysis and baseline studies to get a full understanding of the project scope, targets and intended impact
- Working closely with the Project Manager, set and evaluate Project milestones to be realised in Programme Area for particular periods
- Support conduct planning meetings and come up with ways of addressing any gaps that are identified including supporting district stakeholders during supervision and monitoring of Project activities.
- Monitor and ensure timely implementation of project activities as per detailed implementation schedule
- Contribute towards the implementation of the project by ensuring desired results are achieved on time and to the standard
KRA 2: Partnership Management
- Coordinate partner on-boarding for effective implementation of the project by ensuring that ongoing relationships with partners are maintained:
- Support partners to cascade project plans and milestones for clarity of linkages and contributions to the main project
- Review reports on partner due diligence and capacity assessments ensuring that the project is on the right track and feedback shared with the partners for any corrective action
- Develop programme for induction, coaching and training for partners to equip them with the necessary skills, knowledge and tools to effectively implement the project
- Support organize and conduct Project reflection and review meetings at team and district levels that bring on board different stakeholders
- In collaboration with the Project Manager, support with the tracking, monitoring, evaluation, documentation and reporting of project outputs, outcomes, impact or results and changes.
- Support partners to develop project proposals that contribute to the Country’s strategic plan
Position in Organization:
- Location: Kamuli
- Type of Role: Fixed Term
- Reports to: Program Specialist WASH & climate change
- Grade: Level 13
- Closing Date: 07/06/2023
- A Degree in Social sciences, Development studies, Education, Public Health, Environment or its equivalent.
- Post graduate diploma in Project Planning & Management or related field
- At least 5 years’ post-graduation experience, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in supporting donor projects preferably with an International Non-Governmental Organization
How to Apply Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 07, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|