IRC Research Assistant Jobs 2021 – Uganda NGO Jobs. IRC Uganda looking for “Research Assistant“. Applicants with a Degree in Statistics may apply on or before 07th June 2021.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Research Assistant Jobs 2021
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 28th May 2021 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Assistant to be based in Lamwo, Uganda.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Degree in Statistics|
|Experience Required||Minimum 02 years|
|Application Deadline||07th June 2021|
IRC Job Vacancy 2021
Duties and responsibilities:
- Facilitating training of the CHWs on SEL and sharing of the messages, including troubleshooting any phone-based messaging
- Organizing data collection sessions with CHWs and supporting use of any technology by CHWs for data collection
- Providing feedback to IRC research staff: on the progress of data collection and outstanding interviews, data quality checks, and any problems emerging from the data which need to be addressed in the field.
- Supporting logistical planning for data collection as appropriate in collaboration with health staff.
- Providing feedback on issues and problems related to data collection and compiling these into to field reports for research staff.
- Ensure safeguards of confidentiality are in place and are upheld by everyone involved in the data collection.
- Sending a weekly update to IRC HQ of the field reports, tracking documents, and data.
- Regular meetings with supervisor to inform of progress and emerging issues, and regular phone check-ins with IRC HQ.
- Additional tasks as required to ensure the smooth implementation of quantitative data collection.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Development Studies & other related fields.
- At least two years’ work experience
- Experience using electronic data entry platforms.
- Previous survey experience.
- Familiarity with Smartphone and tablet operations and applications
- Fluency in English + Good communication skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Experience in MHPSS or Educational content testing or research
- Requisition ID: req15908
- Sector: Health
- Employment Category: Regular
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Open to Expatriates: No
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Research Assistant Jobs 2021
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://rescue.csod.com/ux/ats/careersite…..
The Closing Date: 07th June 2021
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|