DRC Research Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. DRC Uganda looking for “Research Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before August 28, 2023.
Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private Danish humanitarian nonprofit organization, founded in 1956. It serves as an umbrella organization for 33 member organizations. Formed after the Second World War in response to the European refugee crises caused by the Soviet invasion of Hungary in 1956, DRC has been active in large scale humanitarian projects around the world.
DRC Research Assistant Jobs 2023
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on August 23, 2023for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Research Assistant to be based in Rhino camp, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council (DRC)|
|Position||Research Assistant x 2|
|Location||Rhino camp, Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||August 28, 2023|
DRC Job Vacancy 2023
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend onboarding and comprehensive training in anthropological methodology.
- Conduct anthropological field research in coordination with PM: participant observation and ethnographic field notes.
- Assist the PM in ensuring quality of the planning, implementation and follow-up of activities.
- Follow local initiatives by community members (including RLO activities).
- Follow communities’ engagement with HDP actors on conflict resolution and PB.
- Participate in review and coordination meetings in the basecamp for relevant sectors (Protection, PB and other).
- Conduct semi-structured interviews of refugees and community members in accordance with plans and instructions by PM.
- Attend weekly supervision session on phone with PM (one on one)
- Share weekly report with PM including ethnographic fieldnotes (and interviews when relevant) to inform weekly supervision session.
- Attend bi-monthly planning/status meetings with MEAL manager (and PM online).
- Attend refresher trainings.
Position in Organization:
- Job title: Research Assistant x 2
- Reporting to: Programme Manager
- Location: Rhino Camp
- Minimum, A level education certificate or its equivalent.
- At least three years of relevant experience with a reputable institution
- Good interpersonal skills
- Respected in local community
- Experience with ethnographic or interview training
- Work independently with high integrity towards the research and the research participants
- Knowledge of local language spoken in the areamanagement skills and experience.
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
- Full proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent Communication skills in English required.
- Knowledge of local language is added advantage
How to Apply DRC Research Assistant Jobs 2023
Interested candidates who meet the required qualifications and experience are invited to submit updated CV and cover letter explaining their motivation and why they are suited for the post.
We only accept applications sent via our online-application form on www.drc.dk under Vacancies. Applications close on28th August 2023.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Water Trust WASH Assistant Jobs 2023
- Water Trust Technical WASH Assistant Jobs 2023
- ZOA International Project Officer Jobs 2023
- CWS Cultural Orientation Trainer Jobs 2023
- WFP Programme Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- FHI 360 Compliance Manager Jobs 2023
- TechnoServe Monitoring and Evaluation Coordinator Jobs 2023
- EGPAF Regional Finance and Admin Manager Jobs 2023