CRS Project Officer – Community Engagement Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
CRS Uganda looking for “Project Officer – Community Engagement”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 19, 2023.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
CRS Project Officer – Community Engagement Jobs 2023
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on June 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer – Community Engagement to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Position||Project Officer – Community Engagement|
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||June 19, 2023|
CRS Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain relationships with the different Bidibidi settlement stakeholders, community, Institutions, NGOs.
- Execute community engagement strategies. Host regular meetings to develop partnerships and build rapport internally or externally.
- Lead the coordination and implementation of all community engagement activities in zones and clusters as outlined in the protocol and SOPs in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Develop communication strategies including designing messages in local languages and poster(s) as well as coordinating field sensitization activities.
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified in community engagement activities to inform adjustments to plans and implementation schedules.
- Assist partners in their efforts to reflect on project interventions.
- Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools.
- Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
- Complete project documentation for community engagement activities. Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Project Officer – Community Engagement (02)
- Department: Programs
- Supervisor: Program Manager II- AEGIS
- Grade: 7
- Location/Country: Yumbe/Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, sociology, social sciences or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in community engagement, public relations, productive partnerships development.
- Experience in health and for an NGO would be a plus.
- Additional experience may substitute for some education.
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Participatory approaches and methodologies that generate interest and active prolonged stakeholder engagement.
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members.
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Required Languages: English and local languages used in Bidibidi refugee settlement (Juba Arabic and Lugbara-Ti) and host communities (Kakwa).
Travel Required: Must be willing and able to travel up to 80% in settlements.
How to Apply CRS Project Officer – Community Engagement Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IRC Reproductive Health Mentor Jobs 2023
- WVI Regional Faith and Development Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNODC Associate Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Consultant – Inception Workshop Notetaker Jobs 2023
- IRC Finance Volunteer Jobs 2023
- IGCP Operations and Maintenance Manager Jobs 2023
- IGCP Executive Secretary Jobs 2023