DCA MEAL Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs. DCA Uganda looking for “MEAL Assistant“. Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before March 22, 2023.
DanChurchAid (DCA) is a Danish, faith-based civil society organisation. It was founded in 1922 by representatives of the Danish Evangelical Lutheran Church, which continues to be a key DCA constituency. DanChurchAid is also comprised of the volunteers, supporters and staff who are working hard to save lives and fight injustice.
DCA MEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
The DCA has published a job vacancy announcement on March 13, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Assistant to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Position||Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||March 22, 2023|
DCA Job Vacancy 2023
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Establish and maintain project/indicator M&E databases; as well as the project level standardized M&E indicators database aligned to the project results framework.
- Develop and administer performance monitoring tools to track program indicators, in line with the project implementation and M&E plans.
- Document best practices, lesson learned and success stories about project interventions in West Nile as well participate in project reviews.
- Build capacity of Project staff and partners on DCA Design, Monitoring and Evaluation, and development programming approaches
- Work closely with the local government technical officers and partners to leverage use of the project information system; and the district/local government information management systems.
- Lead project staff, partners, and target communities/beneficiaries in participatory project design approaches; coordinate implementation of baselines and evaluations according to DCA DME framework.
- Conduct routine data quality assessment on program/project monitoring data collected including that collected by partners before it is used for reporting.
- Undertake collection of primary and secondary data, and analysis to inform assessment for potential interventions in the target communities; special studies/operation research studies required to improve the project.
- Compile project data reports to inform evidence-based decision making at project levels; and for use in preparation of project quarterly reports, semi/annual project reports; and for dissemination to project team members, Donors, Districts, and other partners, as necessary.
Position in Organization:
- Organization: DanChurchAid (DCA)
- Duty Station: Yumbe
- Reports to: MEAL Coordinator
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Monitoring and Evaluation or a bachelor’s degree in social sciences with a post graduate Diploma in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience with an International NGO
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written). Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Excellent analytical skills, organization skills, teamwork, and ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Experience working in refugee settlements and host communities.
- Understanding of the West Nile context and local languages will be an added advantage.
How to Apply DCA MEAL Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://dca.career.emply.com/en/ad/monitoring-evaluation-accountability-and-learning-meal-assistant-uganda/8aij1y
The Closing Date: March 22, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- RSCE Individual Contractor – Events Clerk Jobs 2023
- ChildFund International Business Development Specialist Jobs
- FHI 360 IT Officer Jobs 2023
- World Bank Operations Analyst Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Human Resource Officer Jobs 2023
- Raising The Village Communications Officer Jobs 2023
- Malteser International Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Supply Chain Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Officer Jobs 2023
- RSCE Associate Human Resources Officer Jobs 2023