UNICEF Social Policy Specialist Jobs 2023 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs.
UNICEF Zimbabwe looking for “Social Policy Specialist”.
Applicants with a degree in Advanced University degree may apply on or before November 20, 2023.
The United Nations Office for Project Services (UNICEF) is an operational arm of the United Nations, dedicated to implementing projects for the United Nations System, international financial institutions, governments and other partners around the world. The organization’s global headquarters is located on the UN City campus in Copenhagen, Denmark.
UNICEF Social Policy Specialist Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on November 06, 2023 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Social Policy Specialist to be based in Harare, Zimbabwe.
|United Nations Children’s Fund
|Social Policy Specialist
|Total Vacant Post
|Advanced University degree
|Minimum Eight years
|November 20, 2023
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
How can you make a difference?
- Under the general guidance of the Chief Social Policy NO-4 level, the incumbent is responsible for the design, management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation of all stages of social protection programing and related advocacy from strategic planning and formulation to delivery of concrete and sustainable results. This includes programmes aimed at improving social protection coverage and impact on children and the quality, equity and coverage of social protection services. This encompasses both direct programme work with government and civil society partners as well as linkages and support to teams working on education, health, nutrition, child protection, water and sanitation, water and sanitation, and HIV.
Position in Organization:
- Job no: 567206
- Contract type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Duty Station: Harare
- Level: P-4
- Location: Zimbabwe
- Categories: Programme Management
- An advanced university degree in one of the following fields is required: Economics, Public Policy, Social Sciences, International Relations, Political Science, or another relevant technical field
- A minimum of eight years of relevant professional work experience is required.
- Experience working in a developing country is considered as a strong asset.
- Background and/or familiarity with emergency is considered as a strong asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) is an asset.
How to Apply UNICEF Social Policy Specialist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: November 20, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy