IOM Project Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IOM Kenya looking for “Project Officer”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 26 September 2023.
Established in 1951, IOM is the leading inter-governmental organization in the field of migration and works closely with governmental, intergovernmental and non-governmental partners. With 174 member states, a further 8 states holding observer status and offices in over 100 countries, IOM is dedicated to promoting humane and orderly migration for the benefit of all. It does so by providing services and advice to governments and migrants.
IOM Project Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Two years|
|Application Deadline||26 September 2023|
IOM Job Vacancy 2023
Core Functions/ Responsibilities:
- Assist with the provision of capacity development activities, including orientation sessions and on-the-job training, when working with national staff or their non-governmental counterparts.
- Track operational delays and deviations from work plans and promptly update the S/NFI Operations Officer accordingly.
- Liaise with field counterparts, implementing partners and coordination structures (Shelter and NFI Cluster) as appropriate and provide updates on IOM operations as needed.
- Perform such other duties as may be assigned.
- Master’s degree in Logistics, Business Administration, International Relations, Social Sciences, Conflict Management or a related field from an accredited academic institution;
- Bachelor’s degree in the above field from an accredited academic insitiutions with two years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in humanitarian response in emergency and conflict environments;
- Experience in coordination and familiarity with the Cluster system; and,
- Experience in planning and execution of field activities
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Project Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|