UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Administrative Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 25 September 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 13 September 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Administrative Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||Minimum of seven (7) years|
|Application Deadline||25 September 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes Job Openings in INSPIRA keeping track of open vacancy announcements.
- Prepares documentation and background materials on classification related matters.
- Coordinates requests for Flexible Working Arrangements (FWA) and ensure data tracking.
- Liaise with Divisional HR Focal Points to facilitate a smooth workflow within the Division and the Branch regarding ongoing recruitments.
- Responds to enquiries and provides information and advice to staff regarding their entitlements, administrative procedures, processes and practices, conditions of service, duties and responsibilities, and entitlements under the Staff Rules and Regulations.
- Completion of a High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- A minimum of seven (7) years progressively responsible experience in administration with a focus on human resources or personnel management is required.
- Experience in administration, project management, personnel administration, and/or procurement is required.
- Experience using Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software i.e. Umoja or a similar ERP/SAP system is required.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For the post advertised, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official United Nations language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 25 September2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|