UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023 – South Sudan NGO Jobs. UNICEF South Sudan looking for “Programme Associate“. Applicants with a Secondary education may apply on or before 28th September 2023.
UNICEF, also the United Nations Children’s Emergency Fund, is a United Nations agency responsible for providing humanitarian and developmental aid to children worldwide. The agency is among the most widespread and recognizable social welfare organizations in the world, with a presence in 192 countries and territories.
UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023
The UNICEF has published a job vacancy announcement on 14th September 2023 for qualified South Sudanese to fill in the vacant post of Programme Associate to be based in Bor, South Sudan.
|Recruiter||United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF)|
|Location||Bor, South Sudan|
|Total Vacant Post||01|
|Experience Required||Minimum 06 years|
|Application Deadline||28th September 2023|
UNICEF Job Vacancy 2023
Purpose for the job: Under the supervision and guidance of the supervisor, the programme associate supports the respective section (s) by carrying out a range of programme support functions to help develop, implement and monitor their country programme, ensuring effective and timely delivery that is consistent with UNICEF rules and regulations. The Programme Associate works in close collaboration with a range of staff in the CO, external partners and agency counterparts in support of programme design and delivery. S/He provides regular feedback on the status of projects through monitoring milestones and advises on improvements to keep activities on track.
- Completion of secondary education is required, preferably supplemented by technical or university courses related to the work of the organization.
- A minimum of six years of administrative or clerical work experience is required.
- Prior experience in programme support functions is an asset.
- Relevant experience in a UN system agency or organization is considered as an asset.
- Fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish) or a local language is an asset.
- Job No: 565942
- Contract Type: Fixed Term Appointment
- Level: G-6
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNICEF Programme Associate Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://jobs.unicef.org/cw/en-us/job/565942
The Closing Date: 28th September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Sudan NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|