IGCP Stock Controller Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
IGCP Uganda looking for “Stock Controller”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before February 29, 2024.
IGCP was formed in 1991 to address the long-term conservation of the mountain gorilla (Gorilla beringei beringei) and its regional afromontane forest habitat in the Virunga Bwindi Landscape. Our aim has been to work together as a single gorilla conservation program in order to expand and consolidate the successes of the Mountain Gorilla Project and other initiatives at a regional level.
IGCP Stock Controller Jobs 2024
The IGCP has published a job vacancy announcement on January 18, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Stock Controller to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|International Gorilla Conservation Programme (IGCP)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Three years
|February 29, 2024
IGCP Job Vacancy 2024
- Maintain accurate records of inventory levels, stock movements, and stock discrepancies.
- Conduct regular physical stock counts to reconcile with system records.
- Implement and enforce stock control procedures to minimize errors and discrepancies.
- Coordinate with procurement and warehouse teams to optimize stock levels and prevent stock outs or overstock situations.
- Investigate and resolve discrepancies between physical stock and system records.
- Monitor and report on slow-moving or obsolete inventory.
- Collaborate with other departments to forecast stock needs and plan for peak periods.
- Implement efficient and organized stock storage systems to facilitate easy retrieval and minimize handling errors.
- Analyze data to identify trends and areas for improvement in stock management.
- Provide regular reports on stock levels, trends, and performance to management.
Position in Organization:
- Level: Middle Management
- Deadline: 2024-02-29 16:37:34
- Posted: 6 days ago
- Job title. Stock Controller
- Location. Kampala, Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, or a related field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a manufacturing plant preferably in a warehouse.
- Must have worked in a supervisory role at least for one year.
- Self-driven can work under pressure and pays attention to detail
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply IGCP Stock Controller Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 29, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy