WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
WVI Uganda looking for “Technical Programme Lead – Education”.
Applicants with a degree in Post-graduate degree may apply on or before June 05, 2023.
World Vision International is an evangelical Christian humanitarian aid, development, and advocacy organization. It prefers to present itself as interdenominational and also employs staff from non-evangelical Christian denominations.
WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023
The WVI has published a job vacancy announcement on May 30, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Technical Programme Lead – Education to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Vision (WVI)|
|Position||Technical Programme Lead – Education|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Ten years|
|Application Deadline||June 05, 2023|
WVI Job Vacancy 2023
Technical Programme Leadership
- Ensure strategic alignment of sector to overall Country Strategy, global guidelines and support offices requirements.
- Support technical design of emergency programmes
- Lead ongoing design processes related to all sector programmes and projects.
- Lead in the development and approval of Technical Programme detailed implementation plans (DIPs), budgets and key priorities of WV operations (short, medium and long) – incl grants.
- Develop a national level business plan for the sector in alignment with strategy and plans of other departments.
- In collaboration with the MEAL Team, develop and implement the sector evidence, learning & research agenda
- Provide leadership for the planning and forecasting of the sector portfolio and track sector performance against key criteria.
- Drive new sector innovations through piloting and prototyping – building evidence and then scaling up
Position in Organization:
- Position: Education Technical Programme Lead
- Report to: Programme Quality Director
- Location: Kampala National Office
- Start Date: 29th May 2023
- End Date: 5th June 2023
- Post-graduate degree in education or other related field
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the relevant sector with a thorough understanding of all aspects of project management cycles in a complex, international development organization. 5 years should have been at a managerial level.
- Experience of engaging and negotiating with UN and International Government donors for the purpose of resource mobilisation
- Experience of developing, implementing and documenting evidence-based programme approaches and project models
- The position holder must be results oriented and team a player.
- Track record demonstrating high integrity and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Networking, influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Training or certification in Portfolio and/or Programme Management with accredited institutions such as PMI, or IPMA.
- Ability to engage at a strategic level
- Good report writing skills is a prerequisite
- Strong budgetary and financial management skills and experience
- Good interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Emotional and spiritual maturity and ability to lead a team of professionals.
- Work experience or engagement with relevant Ministry/department of government at local and national level
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, stressful environments and physical hardship conditions with limited resources.
- Able to work in a cross-cultural environment with a multi-national staff.
- Experience in a range of on and off line training and learning techniques including staff mentoring and coaching
- Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office 365, Sharepoint or other similar email, database / web based programmes.
- Experience with development project management tools such as logframes, monitoring and evaluation tools and budgets.
How to Apply WVI Technical Programme Lead – Education Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 05, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WVI Project Coordinator Jobs 2023
- IGCP Accountant Jobs 2023
- GAYO Climate Officer Jobs 2023
- Plan International Project Coordinator WASH and Climate Change Jobs 2023
- Chapter Four Accountant Jobs 2023
- Action Against Hunger Nutrition Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC Senior Safety and Security Manager Jobs 2023