WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
WFP Uganda looking for “Business Support Assistant”.
Applicants with a Diploma and with a good comprehension of the English Language may apply on or before September 28, 2023.
The World Food Programme (WFP) is United Nations frontline agency in the fight against hunger, WFP is continually responding to emergencies. We save lives by getting food to the hungry fast. But WFP also works to help prevent hunger in the future. We do this through programmes that use food as a means to build assets, spread knowledge and nurture stronger, more dynamic communities. This helps communities become more food secure. On average, WFP aims to bring food assistance to more than 80 million people in 80 countries.
WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2023
The WFP has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Business Support Assistant to be based in Kyaka, Rwamwanja,Orichinga, Nakivale & Kyangwali, Uganda.
|Recruiter||World Food Programme (WFP)|
|Position||Business Support Assistant (Enumerator)|
|Location||Kyaka, Rwamwanja,Orichinga, Nakivale & Kyangwali, Uganda|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||Diploma and with a good comprehension of the English Language|
|Experience Required||Minimum One years|
|Application Deadline||September 28, 2023|
WFP Job Vacancy 2023
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (not all-inclusive)
- 1. Collect, sort and disseminate correspondence, reports and other materials, to meet the required demands of staff to time standards.
- 2. Respond to simple routine queries with readily available support by senior staff, and escalate where appropriate, in order to provide a timely and accurate response to enquiries.
- 3. Support the maintenance of office files, documents and records in accordance with established systems and processes, so that information is current and readily available for staff.
- 4. Undertake standard data entry tasks in accordance with defined systems, to ensure information is organised and readily available.
- 5. Assist in creating simple images or information using standardised templates, such as graphs or tables to support the drafting of reports for staff.
- Education: Minimum qualification is a Diploma and with a good comprehension of the English Language.
- Languages: Indicate in your Curriculum Vitae and rate as Excellent, Good, Basic, no understanding of any of these languages i.e English, Swahili, Kinyabusha, Runyankitara as these are the languages spoken by the communities in the targeted areas.
- Skills: Good communication skills, Ability to build trust with the respondent, ability to remain impartial and maintain confidence during the interview, physically fit and able to move distances during the data collection areas.
- Requisition ID 829100
- Posted 15/09/2023 – Short Term-SSA WFP – Africa,
- Central & Eastern – Uganda – UGA – Other cit
How to Apply WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: September 28, 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- Right To Play Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- CIP Junior Research Assistant – Data Management Jobs 2023
- Alight Reception Center Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2023
- IRC Human Resource and Administration Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Legal Officer Jobs 2023
- IRC WPE Social Worker Jobs 2023
- IRC Clinical Officer Facility In-Charge Jobs 2023