CRS Project Officer – AEGIS Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
CRS Uganda looking for “Project Officer – AEGIS”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before June 19, 2023.
Catholic Relief Services is the official international humanitarian agency of the Catholic community in the United States. CRS works to save, protect, and transform lives in need in more than 100 countries, without regard to race, religion or nationality. CRS’ relief and development work is accomplished through programs of emergency response, HIV, health, agriculture, education, microfinance and peace building.
CRS Project Officer – AEGIS Jobs 2023
The CRS has published a job vacancy announcement on June 07, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Officer – AEGIS to be based in Yumbe, Uganda.
|Recruiter||Catholic Relief Services (CRS)|
|Position||Project Officer – AEGIS|
|Total Vacant Post||02|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||June 19, 2023|
CRS Job Vacancy 2023
Roles and Key Responsibilities:
- Supervise the enrollment of the study participants and ensure that all the enrollment SOPs and tools are followed.
- Estimate needs and distribute monthly SR products to VHT and Voucher Distributors (including labelled vouchers).
- Supervise products secondary storage, installation in households and replacement by VHTs.
- Monthly monitor and report the quantity of products installed, replaced, and incinerated, document any challenges and / or gaps identified.
- Coordinate running operations activities of VHT and Voucher Distributors (salary / stipend, transportation, storage boxes, smartphones, E- vouchers and mobile app).
- Monitor and report any challenges and/or gaps identified to inform adjustments to distribution plans and implementation schedules.
- led the monthly distribution and monitoring of the SRs in the study reference arm.
- Support accountability through coordinating project evaluation activities and assisting partners in their efforts to collect and analyze project data per specified mechanisms and tools.
- Collaborate with local partner(s) to prepare reports per established reporting schedule.
- Collect information on staff capacity needs and technical assistance needs of partner organizations and monitor capacity building and technical support activities to ensure effective impact.
- Assist with identifying information for case studies and reports on promising practices.
- Coordinate the disposal of used products in health centers incinerators
- Support the coordination and implementation of all assigned project activities as outlined in the protocol and SOPs in line with CRS program quality principles and standards, donor requirements, and good practices.
- Lead follow up of the enrolled subjects; monitored twice a month for malaria infection during the 12-month study period and Household visit-every four weeks.
Position in Organization:
- Job Title: Project Officer – AEGIS (02)
- Department: Programs
- Supervisor: Program Manager II – AEGIS
- Grade: 7
- Location/Country: Yumbe/Uganda
- Bachelor’s degree in social sciences, public health, social work or community health and development is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in project planning and implementation. Experience in health project management, research, preferably malaria research and for an NGO would be a plus.
Personal Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Observation, active listening and analysis skills with ability to make sound judgment.
- Good relationship management skills and the ability to work closely with local partners and community members.
- Attention to details, accuracy and timeliness in executing assigned responsibilities.
- Proactive, results-oriented and service-oriented
Required Languages: English and local languages used in Bidibidi refugee settlement (Juba Arabic and Lugbara-Ti) and host communities (Kakwa).
Travel Required: Must be willing and able to travel up to 60% to field sites in Bidibidi settlement.
How to Apply CRS Project Officer – AEGIS Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 19, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|