IFC Associate Trade Finance Officer Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs.
IFC South Africa looking for “Associate Trade Finance Officer”.
Applicants with a MBA may apply on or before 22nd September 2023.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Associate Trade Finance Officer Jobs 2023
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on 13th September 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Associate Trade Finance Officer to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Finance Corporation (IFC)|
|Position||Associate Trade Finance Officer|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 years|
|Application Deadline||22nd September 2023|
Duties and Accountabilities
The Associate Trade Officer is expected to:
- Under the supervision of the Regional Lead, originate and execute trade finance transactions with Issuing Banks under IFC’s Global Trade Finance Program (GTFP) by connecting with regional and global GTFP Confirming Banks;
- Monitor trade lines and ensure that transactions are consistent with all corporate guidelines, including the trade operational guidelines;
- Monitor and execute daily trade finance transactions in the region, facilitate timely processing of amendments and cancellations by working closely with the GTFP Operations team;
- Maintain contacts with GTFP Issuing Banks and stay abreast of market development to manage risks in the portfolio;
- Track program activities by using IFC’s corporate systems and prepare reports as needed;
- Monitor GTFP billing follow up with clients on timely payments as well as and any Trade Survey quest;
- Work together with FIG regional colleagues and contribute to FIG supervision efforts;
- Participate in the development and processing of new business leads (under Regional Lead supervision) that includes supply chain finance facilities with regional clients, commodity financing, and the portfolio-based Global Trade Liquidity Program (GTLP), and
- Support all other tasks requested by the Regional Lead for existing or pipeline of the trade finance programs.
- MBA, Master’s degree in Finance or equivalent.
- At least of 7 years’ experience in trade finance with an international commercial bank or other financial institution;
- Extensive knowledge of commercial banking products and services, experience in correspondent banking relationships and international trade products;
- Knowledge of corporate trade finance and supply chain finance related products;
- Strong financial and credit skills along with analytical ability;
- Strong teamwork and organizational skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with clients and colleagues from various cultural backgrounds;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and French.
- Job #: req24203
- Sector: Investment
- Grade: GF
- Term Duration: 3 years 0 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFC Associate Trade Finance Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/careersite………
The Closing Date: 22nd September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IOM Regoinal Liaison Officer and Policy Officer Jobs 2023
- IFC Senior Office Administrator Jobs 2023
- IWMI Senior Researcher Jobs 2023
- WFP Talent Acquisition Specialist Jobs 2023
- UNDP Project Manager Jobs 2023
- UNDP Biodiversity Finance Analyst Jobs 2023
- UNODC Resource Mobilization and Management Associate Jobs 2023