IFC South Africa looking for “Resident Representative”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 21st January 2024.
The International Finance Corporation is an international financial institution that offers investment, advisory, and asset-management services to encourage private-sector development in less developed countries. The IFC is a member of the World Bank Group and is headquartered in Washington, D.C. in the United States.
IFC Resident Representative Jobs 2024
The IFC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th January 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Resident Representative to be based in Johannesburg, South Africa.
|International Finance Corporation (IFC)
|World Bank Group Resident Representative for Namibia
|Johannesburg, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 08 years
|21st January 2024
- Master’s degree or PhD in relevant field, including business, finance, economics, or an area of expertise specific to a sector or industry.
- Minimum of 8 years of professional experience in positions of increasing complexity and responsibility in an international context, with demonstrated track record in country program management, business consulting, investment banking, or operational experience in a sector relevant to the country.
- Excellent understanding of the role, dynamics and interdependencies of the public and private sectors in achieving development goals at the country level.
- Portfolio management experience and proven competency in implementation support.
- Strong political, diplomatic, and partnership skills; ability to develop and sustain close and effective senior-level working relationships with the government, private sector clients, and partners.
- Analytical, financial, credit, integrity assessment, and business skills to identify project and program viability, assess sustainable development impact, and identify portfolio risks, and determine how to approach complex risk-reward trade-offs.
- Broad and strategic perspective and ability to translate strategy and resources into business opportunities.
- Proven track record in offering integrated solutions to clients in challenging contexts.
- Ability to influence and mobilize support across institutional boundaries.
- Excellent people management skills and ability to coach and guide staff to solve problems in a decentralized matrix environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to speak persuasively and present ideas clearly and concisely.
- Job #: req25690
- Sector: Operations
- Grade: GG
- Term Duration: 4 years 0 months
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IFC Resident Representative Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://worldbankgroup.csod.com/ats/career………
The Closing Date: 21st January 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy