UNHCR Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. UNHCR South Africa looking for “Senior Human Resources Assistant“. Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 19th June 2023.
The office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) was created in 1950, during the aftermath of the Second World War, to help millions of Europeans who had fled or lost their homes. We had three years to complete our work and then disband.
UNHCR Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
The UNHCR has published a job vacancy announcement on 06th June 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Senior Human Resources Assistant to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR)
|Senior Human Resources Assistant
|Pretoria, South Africa
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 01 years
|19th June 2023
- Assist in the recruitment, assignment, reassignment and separation of local service staff. Prepare documents for the interview panel for the recruitment of local staff.
- Process local staff members¿ contracts, entitlements and benefits in accordance with Staff Rules and established HR procedures.
- Update personnel related information in MSRP/HR module where this activity has been rolled out from PAS to the respective office.
- Advise staff members on their rights, obligations, benefits and entitlements, and assist them in interpreting UN/UNHCR staff rules and regulations.
- Assist newly-arrived international staff with administrative formalities related to their accreditations, security/ground passes, submission of completed forms and related documents to headquarters, arrange travel and hotel reservations
- Assist with shipment of their personal effects in coordination with the logistics section.
- Administer UNHCR medical insurance plan for locally recruited staff. Provide administrative support to staff and dependants in case of medical evacuations, as well as security evacuations/relocations. Maintain daily tracking record of staff and families to provide accurate information in case of emergency.
- Maintain personnel records in the office, including maintenance of the attendance, overtime and leave records.
- Initiate calculations for payments related to personnel issues such as settlement of travel claims, overtime claims, hazard pay, MIP reimbursements, medical and security evacuations, shipment costs.
- Initiate routine correspondence on HR matters for the authorizing officer’s approval.
- Perform other related duties as required.
Education & Professional Work Experience
Years of Experience / Degree Level
For G5 – 2 years relevant experience with High School Diploma; or 1 year relevant work experience with Bachelor or equivalent or higher
Field(s) of Education
Certificates and/or Licenses
(Certificates and Licenses marked with an asterisk* are essential)
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNHCR Senior Human Resources Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://unhcr.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US………
The Closing Date: 19th June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- UNHCR Oversight Associate Jobs 2023
- IOM Regional Programme Officer Jobs 2023
- UNFPA Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
- WFP Procurement Associate Jobs 2023
- ActionAid Global Child Safeguarding Advisor Jobs 2023
- World Bank Senior Portfolio Assistant Jobs 2023
- UNFPA MEL Programme Specialist Jobs 2023
- IOM ICT – Intern Jobs 2023