GGGI Senior Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs.
GGGI Ethiopia looking for “Senior Officer”.
Applicants with a degree in MBA Degree may apply on or before 25th September, 2023.
The Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI) is a treaty-based international, inter-governmental organization dedicated to supporting and promoting strong, inclusive and sustainable economic growth in developing countries and emerging economies.
GGGI Senior Officer Jobs 2023
The GGGI has published a job vacancy announcement on 15th September, 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Senior Officer to be based in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Global Green Growth Institute (GGGI)|
|Position||Senior Officer Green Investment and Project Development|
|Location||Addis Ababa, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||25th September, 2023|
GGGI Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide financial know-how through advice and substantive inputs in areas including energy efficiency, Agriculture, Forestry, solid waste management and sanitation;
- Design financial structures and instruments which can meet risk-reward expectations of investors and enable capital flows into the sectors related to the AU-GRAP Program
- Support scaling up national level financial institutions.
- Develop green bankable projects, identify pipelines of investment opportunities, elaborate business models and structure ideas into appealing investment projects
- Identify and engage potential public and private financiers;
- Present investment and policy recommendations to government agencies and relevant partners;
- Advise government on creating an enabling environment for investment through policy incentives and regulations;
- Sharing experience gained through country activities and engagement in international networks into elements of South-South cooperation programs, sub-regional knowledge sharing programs and national level capacity building activities;
- Play a key role into the design of the Expressions of Interests, Concept Notes and/or Proposals as necessary based on agreed actions;
- Maintain a reliable system of tracking and monitoring business development data and knowledge management of donors/partners and their requirements.
- Assess issues and opportunities within targeted thematic areas for development of concept notes and proposals;
- Develop result reporting of business development activities internally and externally;
- Developing content for knowledge, training and communication materials on green investment.
Position in Organization:
- Senior Officer, Green Investment & Project Development
- Location: Ethiopia
- City: Addis Ababa
- Contract Type: Staff
- Grade: X9
- Salary scale: International Scale
- Contract Duration: 3 years
- Deadline (23:59 KST): 25/09/2023
- Job Reference: ETH-GRAP-2
Qualification & Experience:
- A MBA or Masters level in economics, finance, or related fields.
- Preferably 7-10 years of total experience with significant experience in project development, project financing and/or investment appraisal in public or private sector organizations
- Experience with project finance, private or public sector projects, and/or in PPP transactions is a must.
- At least 2 years of international experience is required
- Experience working directly with one or more Investment banks/ Private Equity/ multilaterals would be an advantage.
- Proven experience and expertise as manager in project origination, feasibility assessment, preparation
- Experience in creating and analyzing financial models, balance sheets and historical and project financial statement.
How to Apply GGGI Senior Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: 25th September, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|