PATH Program Officer Jobs 2023 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. PATH Ethiopia looking for “Program Officer“. Applicants with a degree in Masters Degree may apply on or before 16th Feb 2023.
PATH is an international, nonprofit global health organization based in Seattle, with 1,600 employees in more than 70+ offices around the world. Its president and CEO is Nikolaj Gilbert, who is also the Managing Director and CEO of Foundations for Appropriate Technologies in Health, PATH’s Swiss subsidiary.
PATH Program Officer Jobs 2023
The PATH has published a job vacancy announcement on 6th Feb 2023 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Program Officer to be based in Bahir Dar, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Program for Appropriate Technology in Health (PATH)|
|Position||Program Officer Malaria Elimination|
|Location||Bahir Dar, Ethiopia|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Three years|
|Application Deadline||16th Feb 2023|
PATH Job Vacancy 2023
- Provide assistance to malaria elimination designated woredas in maintaining and boosting appropriate interventions for sustained impact based on the FMOH’s policies, guidance and SOPs.
- Participate in vector control planning and implementation including training, joint supportive supervision.
- Serve as a research assistant to the ongoing malaria high-risk population studies.
- Assist in strengthening the rolled out HIS (DHIS2 Platform) to function as HMIS/PHEM platform for enhanced surveillance, response, and planning purposes.
- Conduct data quality audit to maintain database fitness for its intended uses in visualization, malaria surveillance, decision-making, planning responses and operations.
- Work with Health Post staff to mobilize and engage schools, community networks and religious leaders in malaria surveillance particularly on parasite bridging (in-migrants to HFCA), prevention, control and elimination activities.
- Assist the health sector to track and validate extended (>3 years) Zero Malaria report from health facilities.
- Provide technical assistance in overall malaria prevention, control and elimination activities.
- Assist in needs assessment of malaria elimination designated woredas, to operate as per the national guidance.
- Based on the needs assessment, assist in organizing and facilitating malaria prevention, control and elimination capacity building of staff at different levels of the tier with special emphasis to all components of the Primary Health Care Unit (PHCU).
- Assist in carrying out epidemiological assessment and applying appropriate vector control and different parasite clearing interventions including cases and foci investigation and responses.
- Establish and maintain active communication and collaboration with implementing partners, and other malaria donors on planning (for coordinated action), training, review meetings, joint supportive supervision, forums, and documentation.
- Review weekly surveillance report and prepare epidemiological malaria situation report and provide feedback on the weekly granular morbidity oscillation and commodity stockouts.
- Prepare and disseminate periodic progress and travel reports (with expenses) to all appropriate levels including PATH- Ethiopia.
- Participate in workshops, seminars as needed.
- Other responsibilities as needed by Amhara PHEM and FMOH/NMCEP.
Position in Organization:
- Program Officer, Malaria Elimination
- Tracking Code: 12219
- Job Location: Bahir Dar, Āmara, Ethiopia
- Company Location: Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
- Position Type: Full-Time/Regular
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in public health or Epidemiology or Health Information System.
- At least 3 years of experience in malaria required.
How to Apply PATH Program Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://path.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&jobid=306481&company_id=15780&version=1&source=ONLINE&jobOwner=988961&aid=1
The Closing Date: 16th Feb 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Job Advertisement||Click To View|
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|