UNEP Environmental Data Consultant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Environmental Data Consultant”. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 24 March 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Environmental Data Consultant Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 16 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Environmental Data Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Position||Environmental Data Consultant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least two (2) years|
|Application Deadline||24 March 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direct guidance of the Head of the SDG and Environment Statistics Unit, of the Capacity Development and Innovation Branch of the Early Warning and Assessment Division of UNEP, the consultant will:
- Monitor the progress of activities under the DA14 project on Statistics and Data and update the SDGs page on the WESR website.
- Consolidate materials and undertake logistics for the development of progress reports under the DA14 project on Statistics and Data.
- Prepares digital outputs as required, e.g. draft background papers, analyses, sections of reports and studies, inputs to publications, etc.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in environmental science is required. Data science, information science or a related field is required. A first-level university degree with two years of qualifying experience may be accepted in lieu of an advanced university degree.
- At least 2 years of experience in data analysis including experience with environmental SDG indicators data is required.
English and French are the two working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this consultancy, fluency in English (both oral and written) is required. Knowledge of French is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Environmental Data Consultant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 24 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- WHO National Health Financing Consultant Jobs
- Human Rights Watch Researcher Jobs
- UNEP Associate Programme Management Officer Jobs
- IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs
- IRC Protection Case Assistant Jobs
- UNEP One Health Programme Officer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs
- Bioversity International Senior Research Associate Jobs