IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. IRC Kenya looking for “Cash and Markets Assistant”. Applicants with a High school diploma may apply on or before 28 March 2023.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs 2023
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 14 March 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Cash and Markets Assistant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||International Rescue Committee (IRC)|
|Position||Cash and Markets Assistant|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Qualification||High school diploma|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Application Deadline||28 March 2023|
IRC Job Vacancy 2023
Job Purpose/Objective: The Cash and Markets Assistant will play a critical role in ensuring the effective day to day management of administrative tasks and operations of a team of cash and market specialists within the ERD TU. This includes providing support for meetings scheduling, team coordination, knowledge management, communications, events planning, finance, procurement, and other administrative tasks. They ensure that all necessary IRC systems, policies, and procedures are understood, and used by unit team members.
- Support the development and maintenance of ERD’s RescueNet (IRC intranet) and Rescue.org pages with information on cash and voucher (CVA) activities.
- Prepare regular communications updates for internal and external websites and newsletters on CVA activities, including the creation of blog posts, with input from the cash team.
- Lead on the development and dissemination of the Cash Flash newsletter, a bi-monthly newsletter shared within the IRC.
- Represent the cash team in ongoing intra- and inter-departmental projects such as the ERD Community of Practice, a monthly meeting that convenes global IRC ERD colleagues to share findings and implementation experiences, working closely with ERD Program Assistant and the Livelihoods Officer.
- Coordinate translations of key documents with external translation services
- Support on resource development, including updating key documents with up-to-date statistics, fact-checking external communications, and formatting documents for internal and external dissemination
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma required; Associates/Bachelor’s degree in social science, nutrition, food security, agriculture, logistics or related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of work experience providing related non-profit and/or administrative work. Experience working or volunteering in emergency, recovery post-conflict or development contexts or with similar client-groups with which IRC works with preferred.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC Cash and Markets Assistant Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 28 March 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNICEF Nutrition Specialist Jobs
- UNON Property Management Assistant Jobs
- UNON Human Resources Officer Jobs
- United Nations Secretariat Interpreter Jobs
- UNEP Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Senior Gender Affairs Officer Jobs
- DRC WASH Assistant Jobs
- UNOPS Partnership Development Intern Jobs