UNEP Information Officer Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs. UNEP Kenya looking for “Information Officer”. Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 14 May 2023.
The United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) is the leading global environmental authority that sets the global environmental agenda, promotes the coherent implementation of the environmental dimension of sustainable development within the United Nations system, and serves as an authoritative advocate for the global environment.
UNEP Information Officer Jobs 2023
The UNEP has published a job vacancy announcement on 01 April 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Information Officer to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||A minimum of seven years|
|Application Deadline||14 May 2023|
UNEP Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifies sources and seeks funding and other support for innovation work, website improvements, publication dissemination improvements and other related projects.
- Provides advice and expertise to managers, senior officers and other staff on a technological advancement, usability issues, search improvements across UNEP’s web and publications ecosystems, and external search engine optimization; anticipates and resolves technological problems.
- Develops strategic partnerships, in close cooperation with the Head of social media, with technology and data-focused companies and organizations to elicit support for and maximize impact and reach of UNEP’s digital products and publications.
- Oversees preparation of corporate e-newsletters and related mailing lists.
- Evaluates results and impact of website and publication activities, reports on developments, trends and attitudes regarding UNEP.
- Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in communication, information studies, information management, computer science, international relations, or related field is required.
- A first-level university degree in combination with two (2) additional years of qualifying work experience may be accepted in lieu of the advanced university degree.
- A minimum of seven years (7) of progressively responsible experience in digital strategy and/or web development is required.
- Experience in leading a diverse team managing multilingual content and related budgets is required.
- Proven experience in development and maintenance of digital partnerships is required.
- Experience in Drupal programming is desirable.
- Two (2) years or more of experience in data analytics or related area is desirable.
- At least three years’ experience managing a website for a major Science-focused organization that produces multiple publications is desirable.
English and French are the working languages of the United Nations Secretariat. For this post, fluency in English is required. Knowledge of another UN official language is desirable.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply UNEP Information Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 14 May 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- World Bank Senior Digital Development Specialist Jobs
- UN Habitat Budget Officer Jobs
- UNDSS Security Coordination Officer Jobs
- UNON Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UNEP Scoping Consultant Jobs
- UNON Project Engineer Jobs
- UN Habitat Programme Management Officer Jobs