SNV Consultant for Marketing Strategies support Jobs 2023 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
SNV Uganda looking for “Consultant for Marketing Strategies support”.
Applicants with a University Degree may apply on or before September 25, 2023.
SNV Netherlands Development Organisation is a not-for-profit international development organisation, established in the Netherlands in 1965. Driven by the Sustainable Development Goals, SNV makes a lasting difference in the lives of people living in poverty by helping them raise incomes and access basic services.
SNV Consultant for Marketing Strategies support Jobs 2023
The SNV has published a job vacancy announcement on September 15, 2023 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Consultant for Marketing Strategies support to be based in Kampala, Uganda.
|Recruiter||SNV Netherlands Development Organisation (SNV)|
|Position||Consultant for Marketing Strategies support|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Seven years|
|Application Deadline||September 25, 2023|
SNV Job Vacancy 2023
Specific undertakings for the assignment
To attain the above objective, the consultant must deliver the following actions.
- Conduct a rapid marketing needs assessment of the RBF grantees and develop tailored training modules for marketing, including digital marketing etc.
- Support companies to develop, deploy and monitor digital marketing strategies through different digital platforms or tools to achieve growth for core EE products and services promoted by RBF grantees /companies.
- Develop a standard marketing toolkit module for RE and EE appliances, technologies and services promoted by ESPCs /ESCOPs under the IMEU RBF incentives.
- Design tailored marketing strategies and training content for the ESPCs/ RBF Grantees.
- Facilitate training where participating companies can analyse competitors’ marketing, available financing schemes and promotional activities around EE products and services, including sales tactics, products, pricing, benefits, and content strategy, to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- Undertake a post-training evaluation for participants to assess the level of improved sales of their EE products and services and knowledge of marketing strategies/tactics.
- Compile and share a training report and final marketing toolkit documents.
Position in Organization:
- Kampala, Uganda
- Contract type: Consultancy
- The lead consultant should possess a degree in the following disciplines: Communications, Marketing, Hospitality and Industry, Social Sciences and Business Management. He/she should have at least 7-10 years’ experience in marketing and market research of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies and services in Uganda.
- Other Associate Consultants should have evidence expertise and experience in high-level marketing on Renewable energy and Energy efficiency, social sciences, marketing, sales, etc. Each of the associate consultants should have knowledge of at least 5 years of marketing and mart research of renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies and services in Uganda.
Core competencies areas
- Strong research skills: Skills in conducting market research and running competitive, brand, and customer segment analyses.
- Mastering the most essential channels: The consultant should be familiar with contemporary marketing channels, including various forms of content marketing activities, such as search engines, social media, or earned media placements/video marketing,
- Technical skills. The ability to provide digital marketing consultation involves experience in working with platforms, including social media,
How to Apply SNV Consultant for Marketing Strategies support Jobs 2023
Interested companies/consultants should send technical and financial proposals to SNV Netherlands Development Organization in soft copies via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.The subject should read: Designing a marketing campaign and marketing toolkits for ESPCs/ESCOs companies under The Inclusive Market for the Energy Efficient Project in Uganda.
The technical proposals should include the critical personnel’s CVs and evidence of earlier comparable assignments undertaken.
Deadline for submissions
All the applications should be sent by 25th September 2023 at 5:00 p.m. Applications must be submitted before the deadline shall be received.
Only successful applications shall be contacted.
|Related Jobs||Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|
View More Jobs
- IOM Movement Operations Manager Jobs 2023
- ILO National Project Officer Jobs 2023
- WFP Business Support Assistant Jobs 2023
- Right To Play Logistics Assistant Jobs 2023
- CIP Junior Research Assistant – Data Management Jobs 2023
- Alight Reception Center Assistant Jobs 2023
- IRC Pharmacy Technician Jobs 2023