Save the Children Project Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Uganda NGO Jobs.
Save the Children Uganda looking for “Project Coordinator”.
Applicants with a degree in University Degree may apply on or before February 15, 2024.
Save the Children is the world’s leading independent organisation for children. We work in around 120 countries. We save children’s lives; we fight for their rights; we help them fulfil their potential. Save the Children strives to achieve a world in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development and participation. We work to inspire breakthroughs in the way the world treats children and to achieve immediate and lasting change in their lives. Across all of our work, we pursue several core values: accountability, ambition, collaboration, creativity and integrity.
Save the Children Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
The Save the Children has published a job vacancy announcement on February 07, 2024 for qualified Uganda’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Coordinator to be based in Moroto, Uganda.
|Save the Children
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum Five years
|February 15, 2024
Save the Children Job Vacancy 2024
Key areas of accountability include:
- Work closely with the Project Manager to achieve program objectives and targets on the nutrition components effectively and efficiently.
- Provide technical leadership at the district level to assist the district and the program technical teams in developing an approach to guide the implementation of nutrition interventions.
- Participate in the assessment, monitoring and evaluation of the Nutrition & Livelihood project including IYCF KAP surveys and nutrition service delivery assessment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with the local government, other implementing partners and community groups.
- Provide ongoing technical support, capacity building and training for project staff, health workers, community structures and volunteers.
- Significantly contribute to the development of technical resource materials, including guidelines, training manuals, curricula and job aids, as necessary.
- Provide technical support to the food security and livelihoods team in planning, implementing and monitoring of nutrition-sensitive activities.
- Spearhead development, timely submission and tracking of annual, quarterly and monthly reports for the nutrition component.
Position in Organization:
- Nutrition Coordinator – Moroto
- Country/Region: Uganda
- Location: Moroto
- Organization: Save the Children International
- The ideal candidate will hold a minimum of a Bachelor’s in Human Nutrition; Public Health Nutrition or closely related fields.
- TOT qualifications in IYCF, NACS, Nutrition and Food Security would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of five years of proven experience in implementing nutrition programs, including CMAM especially IYCF required.
- Experience in conducting nutrition assessments and an understanding of nutritional surveillance and information systems
- The candidate will also have excellent organizational, analytical, and oral and written communication skills (in English).
- Ability to translate technical information into practical guidance and tools and effectively communicate these using print, electronic, and presentation media.
- Experience of working with local partners and District Local Government in Health & Nutrition and Child Protection program delivery
- Ability to establish and maintain conducive collegial relations and perform effectively as a member of a team.
- Willingness to travel and work in hard-to-reach areas, occasionally under strenuous conditions.
- Ability to intervene with crisis management or troubleshooting as necessary.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills including influencing, negotiation and coaching
- Excellent time management and planning capacity
- Availability and willingness to work extra hours during times of humanitarian responses
- Commitment to Save the Children values.
How to Apply Save the Children Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: February 15, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Uganda NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs
- MONUSCO Logistics Assistant Jobs 2024
- UNDP Programme Officer Jobs 2024
- UNDP WPS and Humanitarian Affairs Officer Jobs 2024
- UNOIOS Investigator Jobs 2024
- FAO Junior International Refugee Response Programme Specialist Jobs 2024
- LWF WaSH Engineer Jobs 2024
- UNICEF Communication Intern Jobs 2024
- IRC MEAL Officer Jobs 2024
- IRC Nutrition Officer Jobs 2024
More Vacancy Project Coordinator
The Project Coordinator – Livelihood shall fulfil various duties and responsibilities while working closely with project manager/officers, formulating comprehensive livelihood implementation plans concerning resources, budget and timeframes for projects. S/he will perform various coordinating tasks including stakeholder management, risk management, maintaining project documentation and handling financial queries along with administrative duties.