FHI 360 South Africa looking for “Clinical Data Project Manager”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree may apply on or before 15th February 2024.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 operates in more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization manages projects relating to family planning and reproductive health. In 1986 the organization began a worldwide response to HIV/AIDS.
FHI 360 Clinical Data Project Manager Jobs 2024
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on 27th February 2024 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Clinical Data Project Manager to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Family Health International (FHI 360)
|Clinical Data Project Manager II
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 08 years
|15th February 2024
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2024
Job Summary: Directs the design, documentation, testing and implementation of data collection and database systems for collecting and storing study data for multiple, complex clinical studies concurrently. Provides input for protocol focused on data management issues. Coordinates design of case report forms to meet study objectives. Develops data management and data cleaning plans. Reviews and analyzes data discrepancies to identify and report data and trends. Manages data management issues for clinical studies providing on-going support and routine reports to the study team. May also be responsible for projects that have been contracted with contract research organizations, as well as internal projects. Works on complex studies consisting of 2+ countries, each possibly with multiple sites, where data entry occurs at regional data entry centers external to FHI 360.
- Bachelor’s Degree or International Equivalent in Computer Science, Life Science, Health Science, Information Management or Related Field.
- Project Management (PM) Certification preferred.
- Typically requires 8+ years of data management and systems experience.
- Proficiency in Excel software and other database technologies required.
- Prior work experience in a non- governmental organization (NGO).
- Coordinates activities in the development of software tools, surveys, visit trackers and mobile data collection instruments for a study.
- Ensures issues with studies or other projects are resolved in a timely fashion.
- Participants in developing procedures, budgets, training and resources with management to achieve strategic goals.
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply FHI 360 Clinical Data Project Manager Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://fhi.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US………
The Closing Date: 15th February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy