IOM Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2023 – South Africa NGO Jobs. IOM South Africa looking for “Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer“. Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 27th September 2023.
The International Organization for Migration is an intergovernmental organization that provides services and advice concerning migration to governments and migrants, including internally displaced persons, refugees, and migrant workers. In September 2016, IOM became a related organization of the United Nations.
IOM Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2023
The IOM has published a job vacancy announcement on 08th November 2023 for qualified South Africa’s to fill in the vacant post of Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer to be based in Pretoria, South Africa.
|Recruiter||International Organization for Migration (IOM)|
|Position||Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer|
|Location||Pretoria, South Africa|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum 07 years|
|Application Deadline||27th September 2023|
- Master’s degree in any of the following fields: Social Science, Sociology, Development Studies, Development Leadership, International Relations, Political Science, Business or Public Administration, International Studies or a related field from an accredited academic institution with seven years of relevant professional experience in M&E; or,
- University degree in any of the above fields with nine years of relevant professional experience.
- Experience in project conceptualisation, development, monitoring, reporting and evaluation;
- Experience in project development and capacity-building activities especially related to M&E;
- Experience in liaising with governmental and diplomatic authorities as well as with national and international institutions;
- Sound and proven understanding of internal and international migration issues in the country and in the Southern Africa Region; and,
- Experience in organizing consultations, workshops and seminars with high level stakeholders.
- Strong writing and research skills;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills;
- High degree of judgment and initiative, ability to work with a high degree of independence within assigned areas;
- In depth knowledge of the broad range of migration related subject areas dealt with by the Organization;
- Knowledge of UN and bilateral donor programming and institutional requirements.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills; and,
- Proven ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with people of diverse cultural and national backgrounds.
- IOM’s official languages are English, French, and Spanish.
- For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written). Working knowledge of either French or Portuguese is an advantage.
- Proficiency of language(s) required will be specifically evaluated during the selection process, which may include written and/or oral assessments.
- Type of Appointment: Fixed term, one year with possibility of extension
- Job Schedule: Full time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: Negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IOM Regional M&E and Risk Management Officer Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://recruit.iom.int/sap/bc/webdynpro………
The Closing Date: 27th September 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||South Africa NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|