FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2022 – Zimbabwe NGO Jobs. FHI 360 Zimbabwe looking for “Family Planning Outreach Team Lead“. Applicants with a degree in Degree/Diploma may apply on or before June 26, 2022.
FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization based in North Carolina. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories. Established in 1971, the organization has long managed in projects relating to family planning and reproductive health.
FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2022
The FHI 360 has published a job vacancy announcement on June 19, 2022 for qualified Zimbabwe’s to fill in the vacant post of Family Planning Outreach Team Lead to be based in Gweru, Zimbabwe.
|Position||Family Planning Outreach Team Lead|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||Minimum Five years|
|Application Deadline||June 26, 2022|
FHI 360 Job Vacancy 2022
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the provision of efficient, effective, and responsive family planning services in line with the set policies, protocols, standing orders and practices,
- Ensures that clinical standards are always adhered to as well as provision of quality service, upholding principles of continuous quality improvement into all activities
- Ensures the outreach team has adequate stocks, supplies, equipment, and staff for quality service delivery on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepares and timeously submits the required reports and, working closely with the M&E team, ensures regular and accurate reporting on organizational performance and needs.
- Coordinates collection and compilation of high-quality data to monitor project activity progress, maintaining filed records of accurate statistics that are supplied within required time frames.
- Prepares monthly schedules for the team and establishes partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure uptake of services.
- Represents the organization at provincial and district stakeholder meetings and in the community where the team will be working
- Analyses outreach sites and identifies opportunities and areas that need to be piloted, eliminated, or expanded.
- Supervises his/her team and acts as a role model for team members within the Family Planning department while identifying learning needs of the team and providing required mentorship as applicable. Provides induction, integration, and assessment of new clinical and non-clinical staff while supporting training of external health professionals
- Ensures all health and safety procedures are adhered to, to ensure their own safety, the safety of others in the team and that of all clients and actively participates in maintaining a safe working environment. Oversees that the field waste is disposed of in line with set policies and procedures. Supports the development of annual program implementation plans in line with the strategic
Position in Organization:
- Full time
- posted on: Posted 3 Days Ago
- job requisition id: 2022201168
- Location: Gweru, Zimbabwe
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing Certificate in Family Planning (Clinical and LARC- e.g., both IUCD insertion & removal & Implants insertion & removal)
- Experience in leadership an added advantage Midwifery and Community Health training an added advantage Computer Literacy
- At least 5 years’ experience in Maternal Health including programme coordination and management.
How to Apply FHI 360 Family Planning Outreach Team Lead Jobs 2022
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
The Closing Date: June 26, 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Zimbabwe NGO Forum Jobs 2022|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|