DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022 – Ethiopia NGO Jobs. DRC Ethiopia looking for “Protection Officer”. Applicants with a degree in Bachelor Degree may apply on or before 14th Sept 2022.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 1st Sept 2022 for qualified Ethiopians to fill in the vacant post of Protection Officer to be based in Gambela, Ethiopia.
|Recruiter||Danish Refugee Council|
|Position||Protection Officer – Youth|
|Total Vacant Post||1|
|Experience Required||Minimum Two years|
|Application Deadline||14th Sept 2022|
DRC Job Vacancy 2022
Overall Purpose Of The Role: Working under the direct management of the Protection Team Leader (Social Cohesion), the Protection Officer-Youth, is responsible to give a substantial contribution to the technical management of youth empowerment as required in the project documents and protection programming; Capacity building of junior national and refugee staff, beneficiaries, duty-bearers, and other stakeholders; Developing, coordinating, and/or conducting awareness-raising and training in Gambella refugee camps and the nearby host community kebeles. In addition, the officer will take on any additional protection activity as required by the Protection Team Leader to meet the project objective.
Position in Organization:
- Title: Protection Officer – Youth
- Location: Gambella, Ethiopia
- Employment Category: H
- Reporting To: Protection Team Leader
- Start of Contract & Duration: Nine Months (9)
- Required Employee: 1
- Application due: 9/14/2022
- Workplace: Gambella
- Department/Country: Ethiopia
- Contract type: National contract
- Homepage: drc.ngo
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Social Work, Sociology, or other relevant social science fields from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years of RELEVANT experience in protection, preferably with an international humanitarian organization.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work in complex and difficult circumstances.
- High level of personal initiative, analytical skills, and proactive problem-solving.
- Demonstrated people’s management skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to develop and maintain working relationships across the organization.
- Be a team player
- Cultural sensitivity, commitment, and understanding of the values of DRC.
- Good communication skills.
- Commitment to learning and implementing organizational policies and procedures.
- Proven ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Extensive proficiency in the Microsoft Office package is a must.
- A sensitive approach to an external representation.
How to Apply DRC Protection Officer Jobs 2022
- Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
- Then to apply, go to https://candidate.hr-manager.net/ApplicationInit.aspx?cid=1036&ProjectId=165624&DepartmentId=19012&MediaId=5
- The Closing Date: 14th Sept 2022.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Ethiopia NGO Forum Jobs 2021|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|