DRC MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
DRC Kenya looking for “MEAL Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 22nd February, 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2024
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th February, 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of MEAL Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of 5 years
|22nd February, 2024
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Develop and implement a comprehensive MEAL plan that aligns with the project’s goals and objectives.
- Design monitoring systems, data collection tools, and information management approaches that are in line with the organizational MEAL Model.
- Review and provide technical input into the development of log frames/results frameworks and Indicator Tracking Tables, and ensuring these are updated continually.
- Collaborate with the Partnership and Sub-Award Coordinator, lead on assessing partner MEAL capacity and the development and delivery of MEAL capacity strengthening initiatives
- Develop project-specific indicators ensuring they are specific, measurable, relevant to the project’s objectives, and in line with the grant’s management tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, International Development, Economics, or other relevant fields.
- Minimum of 5 years experience of INGO or other international organization
- Demonstrated understanding & experience in MEAL within complex international development contexts and geographies
- Experience with coordinating and working collaboratively with humanitarian agencies, partners and stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Well planned and organized and has a capacity for initiative and decision making with competent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken English essential, fluency in Somali an advantage.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC MEAL Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 22nd February, 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- UN Habitat Urban Economist Jobs
- Mastercard Foundation Lead Research Strengthening Consultant Jobs 2024
- Mastercard Foundation Senior Investment Director Jobs 2024
- UN Habitat Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UN Habitat Senior Legal Officer Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- WHO Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2024