Mastercard Foundation Lead Research Strengthening Consultant Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
Mastercard Foundation Kenya looking for “Lead Research Strengthening Consultant”.
Applicants with a Master’s Degree may apply on or before 29th February, 2024.
Mastercard Foundation seeks a world where everyone has the opportunity to learn and prosper. Through its Young Africa Works strategy and Canadian EleV program, the Foundation works with partners to ensure that millions of young people, especially young women, access quality education, financial services and dignified work. Mastercard Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. The Foundation is independent with its own Board of Directors and CEO.
Mastercard Foundation Lead Research Strengthening Consultant Jobs 2024
The Mastercard Foundation has published a job vacancy announcement on 09th February, 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Lead Research Strengthening Consultant to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Lead Research Strengthening Consultant
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum of Five (05) Year’s
|29th February, 2024
Mastercard Foundation Job Vacancy 2024
Ways you can Contribute:
- Lead the design of strengthening research systems/processes/protocols across programs to ensure high-quality research design, implementation, and analysis.
- Collaborate with programs teams to identify and address research questions to enhance effectiveness of programs and partnerships that emphasize inclusion of young researchers and youth-led organizations in alignment with the Young Africa Works strategy.
- Working with the team, s/he will contribute to building a culture that encourages inclusivity in evidence-informed decision making.
- Contribute to conducting, collating, commissioning and synthesizing research and initiatives on institutional strengthening of both nationally mandated and other knowledge institutions s to support knowledge building and program co-design & review processes.
- Collaborate across programs to co-develop research partnerships aligned with needs and knowledge development strategy.
- Develop and ensure quality control of internal & externally commissioned institution-strengthening initiatives and provide knowledge support.
- Contribute to developing the Research Strategy & build research strengthening agenda and knowledge expertise to address long-term strategic questions on global development and youth empowerment.
- Lead the engagement with local stakeholders and foundation’s programs teams to determine priority research and intervention needs.
- Provide access to best-in-class external research and knowledge for research capacity building/accompaniment and research institutional strengthening initiatives.
- Commission research projects and other knowledge products for Foundation’s thought leadership and also to enhance the international development field.
- Write and publish learnings on the Foundations programs to influence best practice internally and externally.
- Disseminate relevant learnings and insights to internal and external audiences.
- Develop strong global and in-region relationships with external research partners.
- Lead research partnerships with the programs team on proposal development and review to provide technical input on institutional strengthening in proposals.
- Build and strengthen the capacity of others to deliver high quality research, analysis, publications, and documentation.
- Under the guidance of the Research Heads, act with team members as subject matter experts for the Foundation regional research work.
Position in Organization:
- Position Title: Lead Research Strengthening Consultant
- Location: Nairobi, Kenya
- Contract Type: Full-Time
- Application Process: Online
- Deadline: Feb 29, 2024
- H.D./Master’s/MBA in global development, the social sciences, education, public policy or another related field is an asset.
- Leadership experience in education, the social sciences and humanities, development and/or public policy within non-profit organizations, international NGO’s and/or learning institutions.
- Expertise in research strengthening in development, social science and policy research across Africa and indigenous communities in Canada.
- Understanding of the ecosystem of research strengthening and capacity building in Africa and current trends in methodologies and approaches, especially in economic transformation/growth and development policy.
- Experience in effectively engaging with technical experts and institutions to build communities of practice.
- Ability to plan for and prioritize multiple enterprise-wide initiatives with varying timelines.
- Some success in building and managing high performing teams with proven success.
- Strong research strengthening and capacity building skills (including non-conventional and emerging inclusive approaches) with the ability to translate knowledge to technical and non-technical teams.
- Fluency in other languages relevant to the work; French would be desirable.
- Curious and enthusiastic about pursuing new avenues of strengthening research. Open to the ideas of others and shares knowledge and insight from a place of humility.
How to Apply Mastercard Foundation Lead Research Strengthening Consultant Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to https://boards.greenhouse.io/mastercardfoundation/jobs/7123650002
The Closing Date: 29th February, 2024.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy
View More Jobs:
- Mastercard Foundation Senior Investment Director Jobs 2024
- UN Habitat Administrative Assistant Jobs
- UN Habitat Senior Legal Officer Jobs
- UNEP Programme Management Officer Jobs
- WHO Resource Mobilization Officer Jobs 2024
- UNEP Programme Management Director Jobs
- UNEP Senior Administrative Assistant Jobs 2024