DRC MMC Research Specialist Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
DRC Kenya looking for “MMC Research Specialist”.
Applicants with a Master’s degree may apply on or before 01 March 2024.
Founded in 1956, the Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is Denmark’s largest, and a leading international NGO – one of the few with a specific expertise in forced displacement. In 40 countries 9,000 employees protect, advocate and build sustainable futures for refugees and other displacement affected people and communities. DRC works during displacement at all stages: In the acute crisis, in exile, when settling and integrating in a new place, or upon return.
DRC MMC Research Specialist Jobs 2024
The DRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of MMC Research Specialist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Danish Refugee Council (DRC)
|MMC Research Specialist
|Total Vacant Post
|At least five years
|01 March 2024
DRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Purpose: Under the supervision of the Regional Head of MMC ESA in Nairobi, the successful candidate will be responsible for taking ownership of qualitative data analysis of emerging mixed migration trends; contributing to research projects and products; organizing research dissemination events; and delivering research analysis and grant reporting, among other responsibilities.
- Conceive new research projects and develop research ideas, including with DRC and partners according to their programmatic and policy needs, and feed into the MMC ESA annual research agenda and workplan;
- Carry out qualitative and quantitative data collection in the field when needed and contribute to the transcription and analysis of qualitative data.
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative data analysis, using appropriate software in coordination with other members of the MMC team.
- Engage actively in the region with key policy and programmatic partners to keep abreast on latest mixed migration trends and information needs;
- When needed, take ownership of and coordinate workflows of MMC research projects, developing research methodology and tool creation processes, data collection and analysis, including coding and labelling qualitative data analysis;
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree in development economics, migration or refugee studies, other social sciences
- At least five years’ experience working in migration research, whether an academic, policy or humanitarian programming context;
- Demonstrated experience in conducting and leading research projects;
- Demonstrated experience in working with and analyzing qualitative data;
- Demonstrated experience in producing/publishing research papers, articles and reports, preferably on migration and/or humanitarian issues;
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply DRC MMC Research Specialist Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 01 March 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy