IRC CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator
|Total Vacant Post
|Moderate experience within NGO finance
|26 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/Summary: Over the past years, the IRC has deployed an Enterprise Resource Planning tool built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, called Integra. As deployments conclude, the team involved is transitioning structure to focus on adoption and optimization. The ERP Adoption Coordinator will support the ERP Adoption Lead in leading the adoption of the ERP system across a specified region.
- Respond to major ERP technical or business process issues facing an IRC program office.
- Gather information and analyze trends of reported issue to suggest improvements.
- Communicate with users on issues that the Application Support team is unable resolve.
- Provide direct support to offices, coordinating efforts of the larger ERP and functional teams, to further adoption and build expertise of D365.
Qualification & Experience:
- Moderate experience within NGO finance and/or operations in the field.
- Experience of ERP implementation preferable MicrosoftDyamaics365.
- Experience providing technical systems support with the ability to understand business needs/requirements.
- Skilled at facilitating cross-functional projects in an efficient yet collaborative manner.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, and follow-up skills.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and related local language.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC CRRD ERP Adoption and Programs Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy