IRC CRRD ERP Adoption lead Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
IRC Kenya looking for “CRRD ERP Adoption lead”.
Applicants with a University degree may apply on or before 26 February 2024.
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is a global humanitarian aid, relief, and development nongovernmental organization. Founded in 1933 as the International Relief Association, at the request of Albert Einstein, and changing its name in 1942 after amalgamating with the similar Emergency Rescue Committee, the IRC provides emergency aid and long-term assistance to refugees and those displaced by war, persecution, or natural disaster.
IRC CRRD ERP Adoption lead Jobs 2024
The IRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of CRRD ERP Adoption lead to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|International Rescue Committee (IRC)
|CRRD ERP Adoption lead
|Total Vacant Post
|Significant progressive experience within NGO finance
|26 February 2024
IRC Job Vacancy 2024
Job Overview/Summary: Over the past years, the IRC has deployed an Enterprise Resource Planning tool built on Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O, called Integra. As deployments conclude, the team involved is transitioning structure to focus on adoption and optimization. The ERP Adoption Lead will be responsible to lead this effort for the specified regions and offices, playing a significant role to coordinate and drive cross functional support.
- Manage adoption coordinators and transition to manage members of the Integra application support team.
- Ensure the consistent implementation of support/adoption processes.
- Lead weekly cross functional delivery team meetings with direct reports and peers from functional and technical teams. Manage agendas, action items and follow-ups out of that meeting.
- Coordinate actions of all resources assigned to support the specified region(s) and interface with relevant stakeholders from around the organization.
Qualification & Experience:
- Significant progressive experience within NGO finance and/or operations in the field.
- Extensive experience of ERP implementation preferable MicrosoftDyamaics365.
- Extensive experience providing technical systems support with the ability to understand business needs/requirements.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Willingness to take a customer service approach to offices and users.
- Skilled at facilitating cross-functional projects in an efficient yet collaborative manner.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, and follow-up skills.
- Written and spoken proficiency in English and French.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving skills.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply IRC CRRD ERP Adoption lead Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 26 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy