NRC Project Coordinator Jobs 2024 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
NRC Kenya looking for “Project Coordinator”.
Applicants with a Bachelor’s degree may apply on or before 20 February 2024.
The Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC) is a humanitarian, non-governmental organisation that protects the rights of people affected by displacement. This includes refugees and internally displaced persons who are forced to flee their homes as a result of conflict, human rights violations and acute violence, as well as climate change and natural disasters.
NRC Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
The NRC has published a job vacancy announcement on 08 February 2024 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Project Coordinator to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
|Total Vacant Post
|Minimum 5 years
|20 February 2024
NRC Job Vacancy 2024
- Provide guidance and manage partners to implement Economic Inclusion project in accordance with the donor requirements and standards.
- Responsible for internal/external coordination, with partners for planning, monitoring; of the project either consult or request for adequate technical support, capacity building,
- Support partners to understand and use the NRC’s Economic Inclusion Framework in the project implementation.
- Gather and analyze livelihoods and food security-related data from targeted target populations, as part of integrated or joint assessments, and use this in to improve livelihoods program response.
- Report and consolidate the data and information for donor reporting, or other type of reporting.
- Document the processes and steps with the implementing partners to ensure that there will be documented learning.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in: Developmental Studies, Business Management or/ Economics or Social sciences or any other related fields.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Management and Implementing Livelihoods and food security programs and/or economic development/inclusion type of programming.
- Experience in Economic Inclusion and skills training, projects management and implementation, are a distinctive advantage.
- Experience in working with local partners.
- Experience in external and internal coordination
- Previous experience working in complex and volatile contexts.
- Knowledge about own leadership skills/profile,
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal is required.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply NRC Project Coordinator Jobs 2024
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 20 February 2024
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2024
|More NGO Jobs
|Latest NGO Job Vacancy