World Bank Economist Jobs 2023 – Kenya NGO Jobs.
World Bank Kenya looking for “Economist”.
Applicants with a Master degree may apply on or before 23 June 2023.
The World Bank Group (WBG) is one of the world’s largest sources of funding and knowledge for development solutions – providing loans, grants, equity investments and guarantees to its members and private businesses. The vision of the World Bank Group (WBG) is the eradication of extreme poverty and the promotion of shared prosperity by fostering income growth of the bottom 40 percent in each country.
World Bank Economist Jobs 2023
The World Bank has published a job vacancy announcement on 10 June 2023 for qualified Kenya’s to fill in the vacant post of Economist to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
|Recruiter||World Bank Group|
|Total Vacant Post||N/A|
|Experience Required||At least five years|
|Application Deadline||23 June 2023|
World Bank Job Vacancy 2023
Duties and Accountabilities:
The selected candidate will be a locally recruited Economist based in Nairobi, Kenya but will work mostly on Somalia. Travel to Somalia, within Kenya, and occasionally outside Kenya and Somalia will be required.
- Contribute to analytical work such as the Somalia Poverty Assessment.
- Conduct just in time analysis and research on household survey data in Somalia.
- Conduct analysis and research on the survey of displaced population in Somalia.
- Contribute to the overall micro-monitoring effort and any poverty-related policy. Experience with phone survey would be an advantage.
- Design and implement analytical work on poverty and equity, including diagnostics of jobs, mobility, vulnerability as well as distributional impacts of fiscal, social, and other sector policies and investment in Kenya and Somalia.
Qualification & Experience:
- Master’s degree (PhD preferred) in Economics, Public Policy, Statistics or other related field, with a strong quantitative background and at least five years of relevant professional experience.
- Contract Type: Full Time
- Selection Process: Interview
- Salary: negotiable
- Application Process: Online
How to Apply World Bank Economist Jobs 2023
Note: Before you apply, please download (link is given below) the full advertisement and read it carefully.
Then to apply, go to this link Click Here
The Closing Date: 23 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
|Related Jobs||Kenya NGO Forum Jobs 2023|
|More NGO Jobs||Latest NGO Job Vacancy|